DanielAkintunde
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi guys. I got an offer from both York and Nottingham and I am not sure on which one to choose for my insurance. Can you guys please tell me which one is better for job prospects, night life, the people and other stuff you think I may need to know. Thank you
DanielAkintunde
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I meant Surrey instead on Nottingham lol

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
The Beaver
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by DanielAkintunde)
I meant Surrey instead on Nottingham lol

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
For my undergrad I chose between York and Surrey (I picked Surrey). From visiting them, they are massively different universities, that is the best thing I can suggest over reading anything off these forums to help you, it would be a personal decision.

Overall "position" York is probably stronger but it is not a massive difference. Nightlife at York I can't comment on but from friends who went there it sounded good enough, Surrey is in Guildford, medium sized town, so there are a few places to go in Guildford and the access to London is one of the pluses about the university. "The people" is hard to comment on as the demographics of the students would be very different, what in particular are you wondering about? A former-York student might be able to comment on York.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (157)
59.02%
No I haven't decided yet (63)
23.68%
Yes but I might change my mind (46)
17.29%

Watched Threads