University of Lincoln for International Business Management Watch

katemov
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, I've received all my offers back from the universities that I have applied to for International Business and I have until May to decide which universities I am placing for 1st and 2nd etc. When I visited Lincoln, I loved the area and the university and the shops and it just looked so nice. Also, I noticed that the 'off campus' accommodation was literally a step away from the business school and the Union so I would definitely be applying for that accommodation.
I just wondered if anyone else was planning on putting Lincoln first for International Business Management, or if you were also interested in the off campus accommodation 'The Junxion' ??

Thanks!
shaan1988
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi , i have also recieved offer from the university for mba , i am currently completing the formalities, but have a question , is the university affiliated and what is the governing body in uk which affiliates universities? Actualy i am not from uk so had this ques. Would really appreciate any help.
Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
KDH2011
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi, i've applied for International Business Management, i put Lincoln as my insurance but it's most likely i'll be going there
katemov
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by KDH2011)
Hi, i've applied for International Business Management, i put Lincoln as my insurance but it's most likely i'll be going there
great! have you thought about doing a language or studying abroad??

ram9184
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi,

I've firmed my offer for international business management!

Not sure which accommodation I'm going to apply for, I've heard the on-campus stuff is good becuase its all freshers and becuase you have to move out 2nd year you can go into other off-campus stuff or even rent your own house with some friends.
Tbx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by katemov)
Hi, I've received all my offers back from the universities that I have applied to for International Business and I have until May to decide which universities I am placing for 1st and 2nd etc. When I visited Lincoln, I loved the area and the university and the shops and it just looked so nice. Also, I noticed that the 'off campus' accommodation was literally a step away from the business school and the Union so I would definitely be applying for that accommodation.
I just wondered if anyone else was planning on putting Lincoln first for International Business Management, or if you were also interested in the off campus accommodation 'The Junxion' ??

Thanks!
My friends brother lived in the junxion and apparently it was awful. The security was really bad as well as its off campus.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Sat, 30 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
66.29%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise