The Student Room Group
Reply 1
byb3
I was pretty drunk by this time, but I am very proud of our result.

What do you think?

Adam

That's not gate crasher, is it? lol. So how did you actually get back to your accomodation?
Reply 2
byb3

What do you think?

Adam

So THAT's where the taxpayers' money is going.,...

(I know some people who managed to borrow NHS beds for a play... for crying out loud!!)
Reply 3
Bhaal85
That's not gate crasher, is it? lol. So how did you actually get back to your accomodation?

We stumbled back and this is how we found all these goodies lying on the road. I mean they were a danger to the public where they were!
byb3

What do you think?

Adam

Is that inside?!
Crazy. Are you the drunkard in the pic?
Reply 5
byb3
We stumbled back and this is how we found all these goodies lying on the road. I mean they were a danger to the public where they were!

are you growing your hair longer again?
Reply 6
Missmoneypenny
Is that inside?!
Crazy. Are you the drunkard in the pic?

Yeah its right outside sum1s room! And yup, its me. We had to refresh ourselves with some cool fosters.

Adam
Reply 7
LOL, good night then!!

I know people who have caused themselves an unreal injury doing that!!

My bf once nicked an old direction road sign, this was about 6 years ago and it has never been replaced, and probably has resulted in lost peeps. lol!!
That is actually illegal you bad lads!! xx
Reply 9
elpaw
are you growing your hair longer again?

lol, how sweet of you to notice :wink:

yeah i decided im sick of short hair, and long hair so much more fun.

Not as long as before though.

Adam
Reply 10
byb3
Yeah its right outside sum1s room! And yup, its me. We had to refresh ourselves with some cool fosters.

Adam

P*sshead. lol. Inside?!? I thought that was outside. lol.
byb3

Adam

Ha it would be funny if it was osmeone you didnt know or a mate off your course and they came out of their room to that in the morning!!
Missmoneypenny
Ha it would be funny if it was osmeone you didnt know or a mate off your course and they came out of their room to that in the morning!!

I mean their room. My english is awful for an english girl. Hehe
Reply 13
oh memories come flooding back....streetsigns...circus signs lol....for sale signs
Reply 14
I found a cone outside my door this morning. I'm assured that I carried it back myself, but can't remember.
blissy
So THAT's where the taxpayers' money is going.,...

(I know some people who managed to borrow NHS beds for a play... for crying out loud!!)

My mummy and daddy want a refund!
Reply 16
I have a collection of mens and womens room signs that i lifted from restrooms all over the place. Good times, lifting signs.

Latest

Trending

Trending