Holly kymberley
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi I've been a member of this site for a while never really used it to interact though.

Sooo heeeeyyyyyy!

I've applied to do children's nursing at BCU in September so if anyone else has to come say hello. It would be nice to get to know some people as i'm really nervous about it all haha. I have a interview on the 4th of February eeekkkkk
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
:hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:
charlottesoloman
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hello, i have also applied to BCU for Children's Nursing, i had my interview in november and got offered a place so if there is anything you want to know feel free to ask x
Holly kymberley
Rep:
?
(Original post by charlottesoloman)
Hello, i have also applied to BCU for Children's Nursing, i had my interview in november and got offered a place so if there is anything you want to know feel free to ask x
Hii! wow that's amazing I'm pleased to hear that! Is BCU your first option? How did you find the interview? I really liked the members of staff there when I attended the open day. So I feel a little reassured. x
BC95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Holly kymberley)
Hi I've been a member of this site for a while never really used it to interact though.

Sooo heeeeyyyyyy!

I've applied to do children's nursing at BCU in September so if anyone else has to come say hello. It would be nice to get to know some people as i'm really nervous about it all haha. I have a interview on the 4th of February eeekkkkk
Hi there, I hope your successful in your application
charlottesoloman
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Holly kymberley)
Hii! wow that's amazing I'm pleased to hear that! Is BCU your first option? How did you find the interview? I really liked the members of staff there when I attended the open day. So I feel a little reassured. x
thank you i was so please yeah i think so well it was my first so i was really nervous but like you said the staff are so lovely. The numeracy and literacy tests are nothing to worry about, they are all done on computer so thats good. you will then have your individual interview with a member of staff and a nurse practitioner. you will then have your questions you have to answer from the ipad, i don't know if you saw this at the open day but just keep calm and relaxed and you will be fine everyone is in the same position as you and everyone is so lovely x
Holly kymberley
Rep:
?
(Original post by charlottesoloman)
thank you i was so please yeah i think so well it was my first so i was really nervous but like you said the staff are so lovely. The numeracy and literacy tests are nothing to worry about, they are all done on computer so thats good. you will then have your individual interview with a member of staff and a nurse practitioner. you will then have your questions you have to answer from the ipad, i don't know if you saw this at the open day but just keep calm and relaxed and you will be fine everyone is in the same position as you and everyone is so lovely x
Your very welcome Wow I feel really at ease now this will be my first interview too! I've seen the IPad thingymebob at a UCAS fare the uni cme to. Which other uni's have you applied for lovely? You never know if all goes well we maybe seeing each other around x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
65.91%
No I haven't decided yet (36)
20.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.64%

Watched Threads