Turn on thread page Beta

Best Student Prank? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    lol well i remember at school, we once nicked someones mattress from their room while they were out drinking - they couldn't understand what had happened when they wanted to go to bed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    lol well i remember at school, we once nicked someones mattress from their room while they were out drinking - they couldn't understand what had happened when they wanted to go to bed!
    SOmeone i knew put cling film over the bathroom door, trapping his drunken room mate when he came home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    Well the bloke who's room we did it to went to his room, and then 5 mins later he came back to the kitchen where we all tried to keep a straight face and then he just sat down looking at us all before someone said, 'thought you were going to bed?' by which time we all cracked up...we did give it back in the end though.

Also last term we had an American student living with us who was the worst person ever to live with, we played so many jokes on her it probably bordered on bullying...nobody in my kitchen puts a padlock on their cupboard as we all trust everyone else, but we thought it would be funny one evening to put a padlock on her cupboard before she came back one evening, and then we all went out...she wasn't too happy about that, cos she kept all her cutlery and plates in the one cupboard! So she had to cook fried egg,(as her frying pan was in the sink, and she could get to her eggs as they were in the fridge)...god knows how she ate it! The best one was getting all her cutlery and putting it in a tupperware box full of water at the back of the freezer, when she finally did find it it was all frozen into a huge lump of ice! It took ages to melt out again!!!

ReputationRep:
    A while ago me and a couple of friends left some fish behind a friends skirting board. It took him ages to work out where the smell was coming from

We also ripped the last page out of one of his books. I was a very evil person in my youth, lol.

*Edit: Oh yeah, and when I moved house about 7 years ago, me and my brother and his friend ordered something like 15 different things to visit a guy who used to live on my old street on the same day. Everything from a chiropodist, a number of taxis (including one at 3 in the morning), to a pizza and a clown.

We ordered most of them a couple of weeks in advance.

Yeah, I was a very bad boy

ReputationRep:
    Someone "borrowing" the headmaster's car's numberplate, putting it on the back of his racing bike, and getting flashed by a speed camera!!

ReputationRep:
    oh i remember when i was younger ordering a taxi with some friends to an address the other side of my road. no ordinary bus tho, i said we were a party of 12 with large luggage....i huge min-bus thing turned up lol!

one person at my sixth form ordered swimming pool "fitters" to a mate of his's house. he said he wanted an olympic sized swimming pool lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Well the bloke who's room we did it to went to his room, and then 5 mins later he came back to the kitchen where we all tried to keep a straight face and then he just sat down looking at us all before someone said, 'thought you were going to bed?' by which time we all cracked up...we did give it back in the end though.

Also last term we had an American student living with us who was the worst person ever to live with, we played so many jokes on her it probably bordered on bullying...nobody in my kitchen puts a padlock on their cupboard as we all trust everyone else, but we thought it would be funny one evening to put a padlock on her cupboard before she came back one evening, and then we all went out...she wasn't too happy about that, cos she kept all her cutlery and plates in the one cupboard! So she had to cook fried egg,(as her frying pan was in the sink, and she could get to her eggs as they were in the fridge)...god knows how she ate it! The best one was getting all her cutlery and putting it in a tupperware box full of water at the back of the freezer, when she finally did find it it was all frozen into a huge lump of ice! It took ages to melt out again!!!
    Did you also hide her oven mitt in the freezer? Cos if so, i think i live next door to you... really large irritating american woman, yes? She had the room next door to mine, like, through the wall

We haven't done anything really here, but my old sixthform had a tradition of doing something to the heads of sixth form on the last day of term. The year before we left, the yr13s took out the contents of their offices onto the sixth form and reassembled them.

We were going to get a stripper for the male head of sixth form, but the pub we were gonna be in wouldn't let us. So instead, the night before we left, some art students got into the offices and painted Adam (with fig leaf) onto the back of the female head's office door, and Eve (again, with fig leaf) on the back of the male one's. Very funny We thought that they'd paint over it, as they had admission interviews the next week, but apparently it's educational - showing the resourcefulness, the art skills and the biological knowledge of our sixth form students!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sa-ra-ra-ra)
    Did you also hide her oven mitt in the freezer? Cos if so, i think i live next door to you... really large irritating american woman, yes? She had the room next door to mine, like, through the wall
    Yep that was us!!! Lots of her stuff went in the freezer...

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, well my drunken friend got his eyebrows shaved off, his ears filled with colgate and my other mates ballsack tapped against his nostrils.

Fresh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrozzi)
    Hmm, well my drunken friend got his eyebrows shaved off, his ears filled with colgate and my other mates ballsack tapped against his nostrils.

Fresh.
    Had to lower the tone didn't you?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Yep that was us!!! Lots of her stuff went in the freezer...
    That's really mean, though she deserves it for leaving her alarm to go off at 9am on a sunday morning and not being in to turn it off. It went off for a whole bloody hour. Was so unimpressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sa-ra-ra-ra)
    That's really mean, though she deserves it for leaving her alarm to go off at 9am on a sunday morning and not being in to turn it off. It went off for a whole bloody hour. Was so unimpressed.
    It went off most of the day!!! We weren't to impressed either!

ReputationRep:
    ah, see, i got up and went and slept on the floor of my housemate's room, so it was ok Couldn't hear it from the back of the house...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    But hardly possible though...
    Something quick and simple is always best.
    I think some students took a Morris Minor apart in the late 70s and put it back together on the roof of the library of New College, Oxford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladyluck)
    After having been inspired by byb3's sign prank i want to know if anyones done better, or failing that just pulled off any good pranks?

Rep for good uns!
    Here's hoping I get rep for this one...
    Some friends of mine 2 years above me, in their leavers' assembly at school (i.e. their last day), someone released a cloud of locusts into the Great Hall.
    Pretty damned good, I'd say.

ReputationRep:
    someone built a brick wall overnight in front of the school gates - that was excellent

ReputationRep:
    goldfish in the swimming pool...cost the school thousands.

haha, and our teachers used to be 'kidnapped' at the end of term, and then they ended up on a train that didn't stop til glasgow with no money or anything... (they don't allow themselves to be kidnapped anymore...)

oh and the worst was when a group leaving managed to put fish in the roof tiles of one building, nasty nasty smell.

my dad still goes on about how at his school they put the headmistress's mini in the foyer....

PQ- we did that in mcdonalds! but with jus a cardborad circle for the wheel (the queue was huge inside).

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    It wasn't Moses was it?
    No, God actually. Or so we're told.
    Although my friend who did it was called Jessie.

ReputationRep:
    At UNiS they have huge big pink "monster" footprints up the side of one of the dorms... done a few years ago now but damn impressive and showed some ingenuity!

ReputationRep:
    my mates appeared on the front page of the local paper last week for closing off the centre of exeter with road signs n stuff....someone in my hall got arested for stealing the police sign from the front of the police station....this sort of stuff happends daily....then we get the usual stealing of beds....moving the furniture to outside....sticking things to the ceeling....

were still trying to think of something original!

love Katy ***

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.