Zara/INDITEX call back.. HELP!! Watch

youdontknowme!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
hey guys

i had an interview on monday with inditex for zara and was told that I will hear back from them within 1 to two weeks..
i had a blocked number call on thurs and am pretty sure it was them..
i called the recruitment centre and asked but they said they dont keep records of people they call and my details will be passed on.

I know someone who works at the zara i applied for and they told me that someone was recruited today..
do they call back or is it that if you miss a call, they move on to the next person on the list?

HELP!!!
zedaa
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I applied to a Zara store too, so congrats for getting an interview!

I'm pretty sure that they will try to contact you a few times if they seriously do want to offer you an job. It's verrry unlikely that they'll call once and pass it to someone else straight away lol..

Don't worry, just be patient! If after, you don't hear anything from them, call up the store to enquire about what's going on because sometimes they forget or get too busy.

Hope this helps!
youdontknowme!
Rep:
?
Thank you!! It gives some hope..

Good luck.. Hope you get your interview and job!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lisadees
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey, did they call you back?
Just wanted to ask I got a call today asking to come in next week for a group interview, please could u give me a heads up of the process and questions asked etc, Thankyou
youdontknowme!
Rep:
?
They did call back but I missed the call.. AGAIN!!!! I don't think it's meant to be for me ! Lol well I just had to fill in a form after which they gathered the group into a room and asked us what we knew about inditex.. You just have to put your hand up so make sure u have enough info about the company..
They then show you 2 videos illustrating the company
.. We were then given a few random scenarios like what would you do if this or that happened in store.

There's no right or wrong answer.. They just wanna see how you communicate so be sure to answer questions and always make sure your hand is up!!!

And that's it .. They'll just ask you for your availability and store preference!!
Hope that helped.
Don't be too nervous .. Just show them your confident and always have a smile on your face

Good luck!! Let me know how it goes )))

Posted from TSR Mobile
Potterpot
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I just got a call from Inditex and I missed their call TWICE! 😔 Does any one know if they'll call back???? Really need this job

Cheerssss xx
Naiad
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Potterpot)
I just got a call from Inditex and I missed their call TWICE! 😔 Does any one know if they'll call back???? Really need this job

Cheerssss xx
Perhaps you could call them back? I've never applied there, but I think that's what I'd try to do.
Kllow
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have the same situation now so did they call you back in the end or if not did you just leave it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.73%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.65%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.2%
It might lead to more bullying (132)
38.6%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise