Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Where would you like to live?
    -flat
    -house
    -bungalow
    -other ideas
    I'm dreaming of having a house with a garden but have to live in a flat. And you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ekaterina)
    -flat
    -house
    -bungalow
    -other ideas
    I'm dreaming of having a house with a garden but have to live in a flat. And you?
    A house ideally, but a bungalows ok if i lived by myself. Will take a while before i own anything though.

ReputationRep:
    A castle...
    I know. Its sooooo predictable, and waaaaaaaay over the top (and will i stooooooooop elongating my words for nooooooooo reason?!?!?!) but i like the idea of living in a castle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ekaterina)
    -flat
    -house
    -bungalow
    -other ideas
    after marriage i'd like a big old house kinda like the one im in now. with stone windows and it's own turret. it'd be lovely. but i think i might have a bit of trouble gaetting it. especially as me and my fiance have almost opposite tastes when it comes to houses!

ReputationRep:
    a nice detatched house in a nice area!

nice.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    I own my own bungalow - detached with a garage and a conservatory (albeit a conservatory made of chipboard and plastic ATM)

ReputationRep:
    House....rather than a bungalow...I like having to walk up stairs...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    A castle...
    I know. Its sooooo predictable, and waaaaaaaay over the top (and will i stooooooooop elongating my words for nooooooooo reason?!?!?!) but i like the idea of living in a castle.
    Yeah, I completely agree with you there, I was gonna say a castle!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I already have my dream house 5 bed detached, made of limestone, big gardens, out of town, cheap as chips, no annoying neighbours.
    wow! sounds great!

ReputationRep:
    A castle...
    i used to dream of owning a castle, but then realised it would only ever be a dream.

ReputationRep:
    To me but its not everyone's cup of tea
    i wouldnt mind it. MIND IF I MOVE IN! hehehe only jokin'!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mad kuri)
    i used to dream of owning a castle, but then realised it would only ever be a dream.
    Well, if i get my billions, then i'll buy a castle. Or maybe get one built custom made?

ReputationRep:
    yes it sounds nice pig. 5 beds for just you and the missus? kids?!

i agree with the bungalow thing, i get all confused and disorientated by bedrooms on the ground floor . altho bungalows are obviously far more convenient.

ReputationRep:
    Well, if i get my billions, then i'll buy a castle. Or maybe get one built custom made?
    a custom made one would sound nice. remember me when u make ur millions!

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes smallish castles come up for sale for low 7 figure sums...
    Is that all?
    Wow, i'll have the money to get one it... maybe 5/6 years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mad kuri)
    a custom made one would sound nice. remember me when u make ur millions!
    Billions, not millions!!!

ReputationRep:
    Billions, not millions!!!
    in that case u definately have to remember me
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    I already have my dream house 5 bed detached, made of limestone, big gardens, out of town, cheap as chips, no annoying neighbours.
    The scarey thing is that you only paid £25k more for that than I paid for my little 2 bedroom bungalow in bournemouth

editted to attach a piccy of my lovely little house....isn't it lovely

ReputationRep:
    A house.

ReputationRep:
    I want a nice big house with a garden and balconies. I dont ask for much lol.

I'd otherwise say a flat but I want cats and it isnt really fair if they cant go out

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.