Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Grr. It is actually my home. But anyway...
    HAHAH you WISH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    So we've seen your house, your girlfriend but no picture of you?
    Ahem, I did.

ReputationRep:
    Ahem, I did.
    Where?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa12)
    HAHAH you WISH
    No I dont wish. My grandad bought it in the 60's for about 60k, it was in rack and ruin.

ReputationRep:
    Where?
    On a picture thread of me playing rugby, im sure you saw it. Its not the best photo cos you can only see me side on.

No I dont wish. My grandad bought it in the 60's for about 60k, it was in rack and ruin.
    it looks like a pile of ****

ReputationRep:
    It looks nice and individual.

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou. Much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    On a picture thread of me playing rugby, im sure you saw it. Its not the best photo cos you can only see me side on.
    Oh the one when you were fifteen... we couldn't even see you. Do you not have a recent one?

post a pic of your gf

this is my ex gf geocities.com/badboykillauk/iloved.jpg
    wheres urs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    It looks nice and individual.
    Thanyou

but a lot of the houses look like that where I live so it isnt too individual. I dont like it to be honest, its too old, we have always got workers round, and we have to put the sky dish on top of a outhouse because apparently its not allowed on the house because its not in keeping.

ReputationRep:
    post a pic of your gf

wheres urs?
    No, I dont want you getting all excited over how attractive she is.

ReputationRep:
    Thanyou

but a lot of the houses look like that where I live so it isnt too individual. I dont like it to be honest, its too old, we have always got workers round, and we have to put the sky dish on top of a outhouse because apparently its not allowed on the house because its not in keeping.

But it has aged in a different way to anything else. The other house seems a bit erm... dull? I also kind of imagine a large silo just behind it. Perhaps it's the garden that you can see - I like a bit of growth (sometimes over-grown!) and not just a pristine lawn

ReputationRep:
    Oh the one when you were fifteen... we couldn't even see you. Do you not have a recent one?
    Got loads at home. Not down here though, i'm going home in't few weeks, i'll put one on then for ya. I'll try and find a good one of me playing rugby, cos you know you like rugby

lol she's probably some fat hooch that wouldn't be nickle

ReputationRep:
    post a pic of your gf

wheres urs?
    Why would your girlfriend hold up a piece of paper saying "I love Dazya"? Are you sure it's not your friend?

cuz my ex gf is cool

ReputationRep:
    lol she's probably some fat hooch that wouldn't be nickle
    SHe's very pretty - she just likes pine...

ReputationRep:
    Got loads at home. Not down here though, i'm going home in't few weeks, i'll put one on then for ya. I'll try and find a good one of me playing rugby, cos you know you like rugby
    lol okay. I do love rugby so much. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    But it has aged in a different way to anything else. The other house seems a bit erm... dull? I also kind of imagine a large silo just behind it. Perhaps it's the garden that you can see - I like a bit of growth (sometimes over-grown!) and not just a pristine lawn
    Er, well there is a barn but no silo. Yes, the garden is quite small, about 7 metres down from the edge of the photo there is a very small running river. The river is the start of the Brun. Which runs through Burnley and further. Hence why Burnley used to be called Brun lee.

I havent got that good a pic of the front, well I do at home but this is the best I got off da web:
    Attached Images

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.