Anyone else meets a girl on a night out and forgets her what she looks like? Watch

ChelseaFCCC
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Met a girl last night, for some odd reason, didnt get her number and forgot her name. I was pretty hammered and now i can't remember what she looked like. But i think she was pretty I know a girl that is friends with her, but problem is, that girl came back to mine last night, and it might be a bit awkward asking questions about the girl from the club. Any advice?
tehforum
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaFCCC)
Met a girl last night, for some odd reason, didnt get her number and forgot her name. I was pretty hammered and now i can't remember what she looked like. But i think she was pretty I know a girl that is friends with her, but problem is, that girl came back to mine last night, and it might be a bit awkward asking questions about the girl from the club. Any advice?
Get less drunk.

And ask questions "about the girl from the club".
RollingDylan
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Make up a story like :

''Oh yeah, clubbing was fun last night, I remembered that girl said ... oh man wassername ? She looked like .. I dunno .. she was awight looking .. do you know ... ? no ? ...''
Sort of thing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (158)
59.18%
No I haven't decided yet (63)
23.6%
Yes but I might change my mind (46)
17.23%

Watched Threads