The Student Room Group

Primary Education...

Hello has anyone got any offers from Hull university (Scarborough) or Lincoln Bishop Grosseteste? I have offers for both of these, so was just wondering if anyone else has :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have an interview for Bishop Grossteste on Wednesday, do you have any tips? and what kind of things are involved in the interviews and group task?
Reply 2
Hey!

I have a conditional offer from Bishop Grosseteste! :biggrin:

& jemma, just be yourself, in the group one you're in a group of about 6 people, you all sit around a table and talk about your experiances in schools and why you're inspired to become a teacher :smile: and then you do a maths and english little test, the tests are quite easy :smile:

Good luck! :biggrin: x
Reply 4
Original post by kflem30
Hey!

I have a conditional offer from Bishop Grosseteste! :biggrin:

& jemma, just be yourself, in the group one you're in a group of about 6 people, you all sit around a table and talk about your experiances in schools and why you're inspired to become a teacher :smile: and then you do a maths and english little test, the tests are quite easy :smile:

Good luck! :biggrin: x

well done on your offer!! I had my interview about a week ago, just waiting on the reply now!! I was so so so nervous I'm just hoping i didn't show it too much in the interview! That uni is my first choice which is why I'm stressing out so much!!
Reply 5
Ah thank you! :biggrin: Ah i'm sure you did amazing :smile: i was nervous too, i was sick at 3am before my interview at 10am :redface: i think because i was so scared! Ah so how old are you then? :smile: and where you from? :smile: x
Reply 6
I JUST GOT AN OFFER FOR BG!! xx
I just got my offer from Scarborough yesterday!!! Well Hull... Jehayford15 are you thinking of putting it as your firm? xxx
Reply 8
Bedford anyone? :smile:
hull Scarborough campus.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by georgiastanleyy
I just got my offer from Scarborough yesterday!!! Well Hull... Jehayford15 are you thinking of putting it as your firm? xxx

I really liked it there but I'm hoping for York St. John as my firm, just waiting to hear back from them. Scarborough is like 3 an half hours away and I think that's a bit far as it won't b convenient to travel back etc. if I don't get York then Lincoln bishop will be my firm! You putting Scarborough as your firm then? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know, I really loved Scarborough. But I loved Edge Hill too.. I don't know haha xxx
Reply 12
anybody had an interview for liverpool john moores uni yet? or still waiting to actually hear back from chester?
I had an interview just over a week ago at bishop gross, just waiting to hear back. Feeling very nervous :/ x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Toekneeleigh
I had an interview just over a week ago at bishop gross, just waiting to hear back. Feeling very nervous :/ x

Posted from TSR Mobile

a student told me that over half that go to interview get an offer so don't panic too much, as long as your predicted grades are what they want and you didn't mess up drastically you will have probably got in!i was convinced i hadn't got an offer and was so surprised when i got one! x
Really? I just want to hear from them either way just to get it out the way. I spoke to a 2nd year student who told me a lot of people in her year got through on clearing because not everybody accepts their offers and choose to go else where. I'm restricted to Lincoln or Nottingham though xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Also, don't panic if you don't hear within 7-10 days cos i heard after 15-17 days like jemma :smile: x
Reply 17

Posted from TSR Mobile

My offer took 10 days to come through for Lincoln. Did they tell you how long they would be? I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about!

Posted from TSR Mobile
All they said is its their policy to let you know within 7-10 working days. 10 Working days is tomorrow :/ who wants Bishop G as their main choice? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
All they said is its their policy to let you know within 7-10 working days. 10 Working days is tomorrow :/ who wants Bishop G as their main choice? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes that's what they said on mine and mine came through on the tenth day so don't worry! And I've put it as my firm! So excited I love it there and it is so good for teaching!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest