Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma Watch

Zozee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello, I am new to Student Room and the main reason I joined was to see if anyone was doing the same course as me and could be my study buddy!

I have just started a home study course for the Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma via Cambridge Open College and am already stuck on Module 1! Not used to not having other students around me to share ideas and answers!

So if anyone is doing the same course and would like a study buddy give me a message!

xx
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
:hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:
Sophie0510
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Zozee)
Hello, I am new to Student Room and the main reason I joined was to see if anyone was doing the same course as me and could be my study buddy!

I have just started a home study course for the Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma via Cambridge Open College and am already stuck on Module 1! Not used to not having other students around me to share ideas and answers!

So if anyone is doing the same course and would like a study buddy give me a message!

xx
Hello,
I have just seen your message and i also have just started the course.
I have currently just finished module one and about to start my assignment.
I am waiting for feedback from a tutor in how to answer the questions.

I would be happy to help you

Sophie x
Zozee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Sophie0510)
Hello,
I have just seen your message and i also have just started the course.
I have currently just finished module one and about to start my assignment.
I am waiting for feedback from a tutor in how to answer the questions.

I would be happy to help you

Sophie x

Hi there!
That's brilliant

I have finished answering the questions to module 1, have finished reading module 2 and am just about to start answering the module 2 questions Haven't sent off my first module yet, still have to do that Will probably send off 1 and 2 together to be honest!!

My email is [Removed - please use PMs or post here] .. Send me an email so i've got your email address & also if you want any advice with the first module questions!!!! x

So glad i've found someone else doing it too!! xx
michellevallance
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hiya.. Im also doing this same course and in desperate need for a study buddy. I have almost completed module 3,but kinda hit a brick wall .
Tashy85
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi I'm currently doing teaching assistant level 3 where are you at with your studying look forward to hearing from you Natasha x
Zozee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi Ladies, Im just starting Module 3, just quality checking module 2 at the moment. How are you all doing? Would be great to hear from you.
mimishisi2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Everyone,

I am currently studying this course also, And i am on assignment 3 but i have hit a wall as i am not sure how to answer the questions from number 3 onwards. Would really like to hear your advice.
Hope you are all doing well.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks Ladies!

xxx
NatG91x
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi

I understand that this thread is a few months old but I'm also doing this course.
I've hit a stop at Module 4 Question 9
Was wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

Natalie x
erikah
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
:mad:Hi,
I just want to share my experience regarding the "qualification" Cambridge Open College gives you. It all seems serious, the study pack, the tutoring and the content of the course itself. BUT I just found out after having spent money and time, and I really took each assignment seriously, that it does not give you a recognised qualification. I moved to Northern Ireland last year and have applied for a lot of TA jobs. Here this qualification is not recognised at all. I cannot get a TA job with it, although I have two years experience from a SEN school and have actually been working as a cover for TAs.
Tammy1982
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi I'm wondering if any one can help me I'm currently doing a TA level three course with Cambridge college I'm stuck on one answer its module 8 question 4
Define play frame? Can anyone help please I'm happy to help anyone who may need help thanks tammy
megpike
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hii im new to this, i recently received my level 3 teacher assistant file through the post and have only completed the introduction! need to start asap but stuck. if anyone can help please do, much appreciated xx
Gemmalouise21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi I am also doing this unit and also would like a study buddy please help I'm so stuck
wbeeden
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hi i am stuck on module 8 question 9...can anyone help?
dannybear1989
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey
I am currently doing this course and I am stuck on module 1 questions 7 and 8. Can anyone please help me
please pm if you can help with this.
Thank you very much
Sammy Jayne
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
is this forum still active?
MeganLinge
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am doing the same course but from De Montfort, I submitted unit one and have to edit and resubmit, I'm stuck on 2:3. However, my first question Explain sequence and rate of each aspect of development I passed if that's what you're stuck on?
Hannahmontanna
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I’m also doing this course with demonfort. Just finished assignment 1 and waiting to hear whether I have passed it or not! I’ve started assignment 2 but waiting to see if I’m on the right track with assignment 1. I’m finding it hard to know how in depth to go. How are you getting on now?
deelow23
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Zozee)

xx
Hi,

I am doing the support teaching and learning level 3 and am struggling too.

Happy to buddy and support x
saf28
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by deelow23)
Hi,

I am doing the support teaching and learning level 3 and am struggling too.

Happy to buddy and support x
Hi Deelow

Im currently doing unit 1 looking for a study buddy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (50)
9.47%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.65%
No, but I want to start (189)
35.8%
No, I am unable to (123)
23.3%
No, I chose not to (152)
28.79%