Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma Watch

Agilmore92
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi I’ve just started with De Montfort and I’m really struggling g could do with some help from someone who has completed the course
cbcnstn
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I am doing the teachers level 3 NCFE I am about to start on my unit one to explain the sequence rate and of development. I feel that all I am doing is copying and pasteing research that I have found online but I don’t feel that this is correct even though I have been putting down which websites I have got the info from but I don’t feel that I am doing it correctly. As you said you have successfully completed it. Can you please shed some light on how to correctly complete this module.Thanks
SammiT87
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey, how are you getting in with this course? I have just started it and that first question is a bit scary haha. I also feel I’m just copy and pasting but not even sure I’m on the right track with my answers.
(Original post by cbcnstn)
Hi I am doing the teachers level 3 NCFE I am about to start on my unit one to explain the sequence rate and of development. I feel that all I am doing is copying and pasteing research that I have found online but I don’t feel that this is correct even though I have been putting down which websites I have got the info from but I don’t feel that I am doing it correctly. As you said you have successfully completed it. Can you please shed some light on how to correctly complete this module.Thanks
cbcnstn
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SammiT87)
Hey, how are you getting in with this course? I have just started it and that first question is a bit scary haha. I also feel I’m just copy and pasting but not even sure I’m on the right track with my answers.
(Original post by cbcnstn)
Hi,
i am doing much better than last week. I have managed to research general key points that children at each age should be doing and tried to put it into my own words.
i hope this helps.
Twiglets77
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’ve just started unit 1, a study buddy would be amazing if anyone is available?
Kirsty226
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey all I've just started too. Have read the handbook so just started the assignment. On 1.1 it's so long! Not sure how much is needed to be written on each age?
Can anyone help please? 😊
Twiglets77
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I just summarised some of the developments for each age bracket, not sure if that’s right as I’ve not sent unit 1 off for marking yet. Time will tell.

(Original post by Kirsty226)Hey all I've just started too. Have read the handbook so just started the assignment. On 1.1 it's so long! Not sure how much is needed to be written on each age?
Can anyone help please? 😊
Kirsty226
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
That's pretty much what I've done. What are you up to? Are u still working on unit 1?
TLwin
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hello I’m studying this course with Oxbridge and finding it really difficult.. no other students to bounce off ideas with or have group discussions.I’ve done 3 mouldes but stuck on assignments on module 7 as it involves planning activities in the classrooms and my placement told me they might not be able to let me do that. What shall I do?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (97)
14.9%
Yes - a food allergy (71)
10.91%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (16)
2.46%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (18)
2.76%
No (449)
68.97%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed