I just drank 1/4 bottle whiskey, ate a donner kebab and smoked 2 cigarettes and now.. Watch

AK12W
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
my lungs feel like they're on fire. Should I be worried? I seemed to be doing this a lot lately.

But everytime I try to eat healthy and do an exercise regime people keep telling me to "get a life" and they all love to drink, smoke and/or eat fast food. I don't like it because it makes me feel crappy, also I seem to get fatter much quicker than most people. I try to do what's in my best interest so why do people insult me for it?

But i'm worried now because i've started to cough a lot more than I used to, am getting quite doughy and honestly think I might be becoming pre-diabetic.

I've been smoking for over 1 year and been drinking quite heavily for about 4. I'm wondering whether the damage from this lifestyle is permanent.
carpe diem 123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Take. It. Like. A. Man.

Lol jks, I wouldn't worry about anything. It's probably a mixture of your throat being burned slightly from smoking and the whiskey on top of that.
tamimi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Must be the kebab.
ChelseaFCCC
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by AK12W)
my lungs feel like they're on fire. Should I be worried? I seemed to be doing this a lot lately.

But everytime I try to eat healthy and do an exercise regime people keep telling me to "get a life" and they all love to drink, smoke and/or eat fast food. I don't like it because it makes me feel crappy, also I seem to get fatter much quicker than most people. I try to do what's in my best interest so why do people insult me for it?

But i'm worried now because i've started to cough a lot more than I used to, am getting quite doughy and honestly think I might be becoming pre-diabetic.

I've been smoking for over 1 year and been drinking quite heavily for about 4. I'm wondering whether the damage from this lifestyle is permanent.
Dont worry, whiskey does that to me all the time. 1/4 is not a lot.
katy20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
drink more whiskey you'll soon feel fine.
Dukeofwembley
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaFCCC)
Dont worry, whiskey does that to me all the time. 1/4 is not a lot.
its alot of money

you dont get drunk on whisky
Kabloomybuzz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Grow up! Take responsibilty! Develop some independence of mind and conscience and do what is right and best for YOU to do, not what other people think you should do!!
Callumhamby
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Kebabs are the food of the strong.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.92%
It's just nice to be back! (166)
27.04%
Not great so far... (221)
35.99%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.06%

Watched Threads