I Can't Talk to Girls (How on Earth do You Flirt?!) Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
The problem I keep finding is that whenever I talk to girls I just get friendzoned and they don't tend to see anything other than that in me. I desperately want to change this but I'm not quite sure how :/ I keep reading that I should "flirt more", "be more confident" and the classic "break the touch barrier" which I am trying but I always get held up on the conversation.

I want to be interesting and be able to flirt with girls and get an emotional response from girls that I know this might sound a bit stupid, but I can't really do it. Flirting especially :/ could someone point me in the right direction please?
Daniel George
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
flirting is a natural thing we do when we are physically attracted to someone.

therefore, your problem is confidence my friend!
EiMiS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Make them laugh, talk about emotions, past bfs, compliment them both in a jokey way and not and just relax. Don't try too hard and try not to think whether you're doing the right or wrong thing, as well as whether it will lead anywhere.
Elm Tree
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The worst things you can do is over think your actions when flirting.

Let it come naturally - It's in our DNA.
Little J
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I keep reading that I should "flirt more", "be more confident" and the classic "break the touch barrier" which I am trying but I always get held up on the conversation.
No offence, but you must be pretty sad if you're resorting to pick-up techniques.
importunate
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just go up to a bird and tell her you think she banging. Ask her if she wants to skip the fomalities and have sex tonight. Sometimes works.
marcus2001
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Little J)
No offence, but you must be pretty sad if you're resorting to pick-up techniques.
What makes any of those things pick-up techniques?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (113)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (173)
27.2%
Not great so far... (227)
35.69%
I want to drop out! (123)
19.34%

Watched Threads