Ben65
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi all,

I am currently coming towards the end of my BSc International studies with the OU, and hope to go on to postgrad study and was wondering if anybody had any experience with applying for programmes at universities in North America with a degree from the OU?

Thanks.
nessa76
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Ben65)
Hi all,

I am currently coming towards the end of my BSc International studies with the OU, and hope to go on to postgrad study and was wondering if anybody had any experience with applying for programmes at universities in North America with a degree from the OU?

Thanks.
Ring the OU and find out more info. I do know that the OU is only 1 of 3 that are recognized in america for Higher Educational standards, so maybe it is a possibility to further study in North America
Vorenus
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by nessa76)
Ring the OU and find out more info. I do know that the OU is only 1 of 3 that are recognized in america for Higher Educational standards, so maybe it is a possibility to further study in North America
I think the MA in Business Administration is only one out of three programms in Europe that fullfill the criteria for some (think 3) apparently high-valued grading scores in the US. (from what I remember)

Can`t imagine only three universities being stuffed to give out BA with which study in the US.
nessa76
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Vorenus)
I think the MA in Business Administration is only one out of three programms in Europe that fullfill the criteria for some (think 3) apparently high-valued grading scores in the US. (from what I remember)

Can`t imagine only three universities being stuffed to give out BA with which study in the US.
I can't either seeing it just being three universities to study in the US. Some degree programmes have options to study abroad too at brick universities. I just read it on wikipedia, but it mentions nothing about it only being a MA in Business Administration.

I'm doing a Bsc (Hons) Mathematics and Stats degree and hopefully if i get a Good class honours i'd want To study a postgraduate degree at MIT uni in massachusettes because its one of the best if not the best in the world for maths
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.23%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.35%
Not great so far... (251)
35.75%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.66%

Watched Threads