Gym Classes Watch

rainbowstar12
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm interested in doing some classes at my local DW gym, I'd asked a girl on the reception desk about some of them but she didn't appear to know too much. I'm looking at body attack, body pump and kettlebells. I don't consider myself unfit but I still get out of breath sometimes when training and don't push myself to go to the gym as often as I should. Which classes would people recommend for me?
Gabby_Armstrong9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by rainbowstar12)
I'm interested in doing some classes at my local DW gym, I'd asked a girl on the reception desk about some of them but she didn't appear to know too much. I'm looking at body attack, body pump and kettlebells. I don't consider myself unfit but I still get out of breath sometimes when training and don't push myself to go to the gym as often as I should. Which classes would people recommend for me?
Hey I do body attack/pump and kettle bells at my local gym. They are all great and you notice differences straight away pump and kettle bells are for toning and attack is cardio with one track for your arms and abs

Posted from TSR Mobile
rainbowstar12
Rep:
?
How hard would you say they are for a beginner?
Gabby_Armstrong9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
How hard would you say they are for a beginner?
Well for attack/pump there is easy options and hard options so anyone can do it, honestly a lady in the classes I do is 70! But she does all of the easy options x

Posted from TSR Mobile
rainbowstar12
Rep:
?
Thank you for replying and for your help

I'm gonna give some a go this week.
Med_me
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Try Zumba! It's so much fun
rainbowstar12
Rep:
?
I used to do Zumba with an independent instructor so it was in local halls but she moved to an out of town gym that I can't go to, I've tried it at the gym but I didn't find it as upbeat and found I wasn't getting a full workout compared to previous instructor.
Gabby_Armstrong9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Thank you for replying and for your help

I'm gonna give some a go this week.
No problem

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed