New Kit Kat Chunky Flavours Watch

lauraaaa.xo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Over the last week I have seen adverts for the 4 new flavours of Kit Kat chunky that are available where you vote for your favourite. If anyone hasn't seen there is mint, coconut, choc fudge and hazelnut.

However I can't find them Has anyone seen them in any shops around them? I need the coconut one! Yum yum.
moonkatt
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
They did a white chocolate one back in October which was amazing.
Hairdressingbarb
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ooh mint all the way! When it's safe for me to get the car out, I'll be off on the hunt for these
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I haven't found them either, let alone the one that supposed won the vote last time. Coconut sounds nice, but I wouldn't want it to steal any glory from Bounty!
RedDevilThing
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Awwww, no orange?
asmaamahamud
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hazelnut is delicious <3
Coconut tastes like a crunchier bounty.
Haven't tried the others.
lauraaaa.xo
Rep:
?
(Original post by asmaamahamud)
Hazelnut is delicious <3
Coconut tastes like a crunchier bounty.
Haven't tried the others.
Where did you find them? I'm thinking they are more likely to be in corner shops? I'm sure that where I found them before when they did other flavours. Off for a hunt!
asmaamahamud
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by lauraaaa.xo)
Where did you find them? I'm thinking they are more likely to be in corner shops? I'm sure that where I found them before when they did other flavours. Off for a hunt!
Yeah corner shops and some supermarkets.
LinzyLoo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by moonkatt)
They did a white chocolate one back in October which was amazing.
The white choc one is still around, I'm eating one right now. You can get it in any corner shop and most supermarkets. Also they are on permanent 3 for £1 in Poundland.

I've tried all the new flavours and my favourite is a tie between coconut and mint. I was surprised because I don't really like mint and chocolate together, but it was actually really good. With the coconut one, I was expecting a stronger flavour. I think white choc coconut would have been better because the coconut flavour is too subtle against the milk chocolate. The hazelnut was nice but nothing spectacular. The fudge one was very strongly flavoured! It wasn't like a Cadbury Fudge which is what I was expecting! Instead it was like intense burnt sugar. I wasn't sure about it - will need to give all of them another go
kinji
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
OMG!I just got the new flavours and saw this thread at the same time! What a coincedence!
Armani786
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I haven't seen them anywhere either. I really want to taste all of them!
LinzyLoo
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
For everyone trying to find them - stick to independent shops, not supermarkets or chain stores. I got all four of them in a wee 24 hour shop near me that always seems to have the newest and best stuff!! But I have seen them in newsagents and other small shops.
lauraaaa.xo
Rep:
?
Found them They were, as mentioned, in an independent corner shop.

Just devoured them all in one go haha. The hazelnut one was okay. The choc fudge was nicer than I was expecting with a fudgy bit inside too. The mint was nice but I love mint choc things anyway. The coconut was odd. I could smell it as soon as I opened it but it didn't taste that strong. It won't compete with a bounty because that has actual coconut, which I love, instead of just the flavour.

Overall I think choc fudge, mint and coconut where all on par for me with hazelnut not as good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Attached files
lazershus
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
mmm, sounds good, gonna go hunt for them tomorrow, don't intend on trying the coconut since i hate coconuts, but i'll definitely be trying the rest, more excited about trying out the choc fudge and mint though!
glousck
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Do they contain horsemeat?
Grauniad
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by glousck)
Do they contain horsemeat?
Tesco would once again like to remind people that traces of horsemeat were neeeigh-gligible.

Fudge was disappointing.
thegreenchildren
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hazelnut is the best! I thought the chocolate fudge was way to sweet and sickly.

I got them from a newsagent.
Scatach
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
My local shop stocked all four, so I bought them. Thoroughly disappointed, the flavours from last year were a lot better!

Coconut was probably the best, although it was only flavoured chocolate (weird?) and was far too sweet. Hazelnut didn't taste much different to me, I was expecting something nuttier. Fudge was disgustingly sickly, and the Mint is just the same as the two-finger bars.
kinji
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by RedDevilThing)
Awwww, no orange?
There is orange kitkat!
peaaceandl0ve
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The chocolate fudge and hazelnut sound good. I may have to sample some. *Mouth waters*
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.01%
They might tell the bully (35)
9.43%
I don't think they'd understand (56)
15.09%
It might lead to more bullying (145)
39.08%
There's nothing they could do (109)
29.38%

Watched Threads