Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
My house mates won't stop *****ing, I live in a house with 5 other girls and I'm sick of them constantly finding new things to ***** about. The other night someone said to me, "Anon1 is being close with anon2, I don't know if I like it yet" who cares? Honestly it's really stupid stuff they ***** about. Now we have a week off uni until the semester starts again but every time I see any of them they put me in a bad mood or just widdle me off.
Any suggestions? Apart from telling them to shut up. :confused:
Soph.Jade
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Change the topic to something happy & say stuff like "if they're happy, I'm happy for them"
Goldiefish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The year I was in an all female house share was my worst year at uni, so I feel your pain. My advice would be to completely stay out of it, don't say anything bad about any of them to another housemate. If you need to vent about the situation do it to someone outside the house who you can trust not to say anything. Then when they have the inevitable massive fall out about whos said what about who, no-one will be able to drag you into it.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Goldiefish)
The year I was in an all female house share was my worst year at uni, so I feel your pain. My advice would be to completely stay out of it, don't say anything bad about any of them to another housemate. If you need to vent about the situation do it to someone outside the house who you can trust not to say anything. Then when they have the inevitable massive fall out about whos said what about who, no-one will be able to drag you into it.
Haha, as long as its not just me then!
Okay, I've kept out of it as much as I can, when they rant/moan I just say neutral stuff to keep out of it. Thanks for the tips
Jammie_x
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I recently quit university after having to share a flat with 5 other girls and two males.. It wasn't too bad tbh except from one girl who always completely *****ed.. This girl had her boyfriend over once and had sex, and she made such a big deal about it, *****ing about it for weeks.. She *****es about everyone in the flat but somehow gets away with it even though deep down no one likes her :P.. I can sympathise with you.. It's highly annoying..

[SIZE=1]Posted from TSR Mobile[/SIZ
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (154)
59.46%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.17%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.37%

Watched Threads