thecurlymedic48
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
me and my family are facing a serious problem and we have to be rehoused, probably somewhere completely different from were we live

the problem is if we move me and my siblings will have our a levels and gcses disrupted.

For example, it is suggested we move to Luton,
now if we move to Luton, we would have to travel to London (where our current school is) everyday. Even with a 16-25 railcard it is too expensive for 2/3 children to travel everyday for at least a year!

the other option is if we dont travel we may have to start new schools! i'm in the middle of my AS course, and i am due to do A2 next year at my school. If i move will it cause a problem?

Will I have to start again, or will i be credited?
is there any other suggestions?
thanks
walkers38
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you can find a college/sixth form that offers same subjects of same exam board, it shouldn't be a problem. Because we have just finished previous modules in Jan exam. So new modules have started anyway. But I suggest, if you're definitely moving, arrange the admissions starting from now. So that when you get there, you can start from next day. Because ISA and courseworks are coming up!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads