Snowboarding next weekend! Watch

MrDerek
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, casually mentioned this around these boards and there were some interest in a short snowboard / ski trip.

I'm planning on going next weekend, driving from Newcastle to http://www.glencoemountain.co.uk/ in Scotland. If anyone is in the area or can get themselves up here you're more than welcome to join me.

I'm a beginner / intermediate snowboarder. Did a week long snowboarding holiday 10 years ago where I had gotten fairly decent, then had half a day on the slopes early last year, picked it up instantly, it's like riding a bike. Will be renting board and boots there and planning on going to buy the kit, jacket etc. on Thursday at Royal Quays after work, checked it out couple weeks ago and they had some good sales on snowboarding gear.

Looking at spending about £350 for the weekend including buying the gear. If anyone is interested in getting involved, drop me a message. I'll likely be do several weekends before the season ends.

Also, I'm planning on going travelling around Europe in June so this would be a good opportunity to meet anyone thinking about coming along. See here.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (10)
6.76%
They might tell the bully (16)
10.81%
I don't think they'd understand (26)
17.57%
It might lead to more bullying (55)
37.16%
There's nothing they could do (41)
27.7%

Watched Threads