sadiee01
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey,
I've got my interview at the AFCO next week and I was wondering if anyone knows if I have to do any mental maths questions in the interview?
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
teasin_tina
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What branch/trade? Don't think you will though, I never had to but if you're going eng I couldn't say for sure. I was pinged branch orientated questions to see if I knew the answers etc just to see how much I'd researched.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Sn0w8lade
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I passed mine last Tuesday and didn't have any asked... Going for SNCO ATC.

Tip though... Might sound like common sense but make sure u know the ins and out of your training and trade training... I was commended for knowing mine in depth and was told that its surprising how many ppl turn up with little to no knowledge

Best of luck

Tommmo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You will not be asked to perform any maths or tests at all in the Filter Interview.
sadiee01
Rep:
?
Okay thanks for that information! I was just wondering because they gave me loads of maths questions but I haven't ever known anyone to have maths questions in their interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
sadiee01
Rep:
?
(Original post by teasin_tina)
What branch/trade? Don't think you will though, I never had to but if you're going eng I couldn't say for sure. I was pinged branch orientated questions to see if I knew the answers etc just to see how much I'd researched.

Im going for aerosystems engineering

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (31)
25%
No (93)
75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed