There's this guy.... Watch

PsychadelicScarf
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
That I used to know, when I was about 3-6ish.

I have a really good memory, and I remember being really close to him. He's the same age as me, and they live opposite the park where I walk my dog.

The other day, I lost my dog and didn't have my phone to call my mum. So I went to their house and his mum and one of his older twin sisters helped me look for her (we did find her).

This has meant that my mum and his mum are now talking to eachother again, which is really good because they used to be really good friends.

The thing is, I want to get back in touch with this guy, but I don't know how to do it. I'm still in touch with his twin sisters, but not close enough to go over or anything (they're two years older). I do see him around sometimes when I'm walking my dog, but I don't think he recognises me.

If I see him again, should I just go over and say hi? I don't know, but I really would like to get back in touch with him...
Jalk
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yeah, just pop over if you see him. 'Hi, remember me...'
PsychadelicScarf
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jalk)
Yeah, just pop over if you see him. 'Hi, remember me...'

Thank you, that's very useful -.-
JayPlays
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Get on Facebook, look through the sisters friends list until you find the dude you're looking for, add him, message him, GREAT SUCCESS!
danny111
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by JayPlays)
Get on Facebook, look through the sisters friends list until you find the dude you're looking for, add him, message him, GREAT SUCCESS!
This guy has stalking class.
Mangaka
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by PsychadelicScarf)
Thank you, that's very useful -.-
It is. You're just over complicating things...
PsychadelicScarf
Rep:
?
(Original post by JayPlays)

Tried that he's not on there
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
65.91%
No I haven't decided yet (36)
20.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.64%

Watched Threads