minxmanx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey,
I hope someone could help me out somewhat.
I'm a first year student in the university in Germany, my course is Bachelor of Business Administration and it is fully on English.
The thing is that I've finished grammar school so I don't have great fundamentals of Maths but I'm pulling through.
I have a great CV, what I believe strong recommendations from high school and maybe one good from this university.
Overall, I am an average student when it comes to grades but I believe I'm a quality person. My IELTS academic score is 7.5.
The thing is that I have an EU passport but I'm born and finished high school in a non-EU country.
I was accepted to the Coventry University but I would like to go to London.
I would like to transfer but I am not sure which uni would be the best for me because I've been looking at Middlesex but I haven't seen quite good recommendations about it and also I can't look for something that is beyond my qualifications, like London School of Economics.
I don't like it at my current uni and I really don't want to go through another disappointment again next year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (36)
25.71%
No (104)
74.29%

Watched Threads