Harry.B95
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm hoping to study at Leicester next year so I was just curious as to how common theft of Laptops etc is whilst in halls. Is it a common occurrence or will you be OK so long as you're careful?
tehforum
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Harry.B95)
I'm hoping to study at Leicester next year so I was just curious as to how common theft of Laptops etc is whilst in halls. Is it a common occurrence or will you be OK so long as you're careful?
Just don't be stupid and lock your door.

simple.
roh
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Harry.B95)
No it's not. It's a leafy suburb for God's Sake. As above, just don't be an idiot and you'll be fine, and to be honest even if you are an idiot you'll probably be OK.
Serano
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Lock your doors and windows and it is a non issue.
QI Elf
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Never had a problem (or heard of anyone having one) and I lived in halls all three years. Just don't leave your windows open when you're not in your room etc.
m1a1tank
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
don't live in mary gee and you should be alright (Y)
rachel.h
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Lock your doors and windows.

I got so sick of returning to halls to find somebody had propped our main door open with the fire extinguisher. Don't be that idiot and you'll be fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Leicester
    Undergraduate Open Days - #LaunchYourself at Leicester Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (35)
25.18%
No (104)
74.82%

Watched Threads