phunky_fresh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Since yesterday my friend has been acting funny . After work yesterday we usually walk to the bus stop together, he kept walking ahead/ behind me and he said nothing the whole time. We got on the bus and again nothing. I asked if he was ok and he said he was.In the two years I've known him he will always talk to me during that time. Today I barely got a hello, I asked him to help me with something and he wasn't really responding so I did it myself. Working next to him was so weird today. I'm actually a bit worried. I don't want to bagar him asking if everything's okay incase I hit a nerve or something. I do want to know he's okay though. Usually when he is pissed off/upset about something he will let me know. So maybe It is personal and he doesn't wanna talk?
I'm thinking to send him a little text to let him know I'm concerned. What do you think?

I meant acting* in the post title
Babieetee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by phunky_fresh)
Since yesterday my friend has been acting funny . After work yesterday we usually walk to the bus stop together, he kept walking ahead/ behind me and he said nothing the whole time. We got on the bus and again nothing. I asked if he was ok and he said he was.In the two years I've known him he will always talk to me during that time. Today I barely got a hello, I asked him to help me with something and he wasn't really responding so I did it myself. Working next to him was so weird today. I'm actually a bit worried. I don't want to bagar him asking if everything's okay incase I hit a nerve or something. I do want to know he's okay though. Usually when he is pissed off/upset about something he will let me know. So maybe It is personal and he doesn't wanna talk?
I'm thinking to send him a little text to let him know I'm concerned. What do you think?

I meant acting* in the post title
I think sending a text would be good, just let him know that you're there if he wants to talk but don't force him to tell you what's wrong; like you said, it could be too personal or something. Sometimes people just want to get through it them-self. He'll come around, it could just be them crap days we all get.
phunky_fresh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Babieetee)
I think sending a text would be good, just let him know that you're there if he wants to talk but don't force him to tell you what's wrong; like you said, it could be too personal or something. Sometimes people just want to get through it them-self. He'll come around, it could just be them crap days we all get.
Thanks. I texted him and he still claimed to be okay, so I left it at that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (47)
25.97%
No (134)
74.03%

Watched Threads