What to do (iphones or ipods)?! help Watch

ellen_l
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have a two and a half year old iPhone 3G, and I love it, apart from the fact it only has 8GB (therefore is now full of songs), and now, as I cannot update the software, people have stopped making apps for them (and it's quite slow, however I can live with that).

My friend is selling his iPod touch 4th Gen 32GB for a reasonable price, and I would quite like so buy it (so I could more or less wipe iPhone and use it only for outdoor calls/ texts/ internet).

However this would mean carrying both an iPhone and an iPod touch (which would be possible, therefore is another option)... I also have several options:
Buy a small iPod shuffle instead of the Touch, and keep the iPhone... then save up and buy a new/ second hand newer iPhone, later in the year,
OR Buy the iPod touch and sell my iPhone, then buy a small, basic phone..

What should I do geniuses?
fayemx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hmmm I would firstly go through your iphone and delete anything you wont listen too, seems obvious but itll open up loads of memory. I have an ipod touch as well as a 3GS (xmas prezzie) and i havent touched my touch since i got my phone so it might be a waste if your not careful. Also, look at selling your 3G and using the money you would use to by the touch to buy a second hand iphone? i got mine second hand for £150 from ebay (dodgy i know) but now i dont even think about memory or the internet as its so easy
ellen_l
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (157)
59.47%
No I haven't decided yet (61)
23.11%
Yes but I might change my mind (46)
17.42%

Watched Threads