serious problem - urgent Watch

garythesperm
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Alright, basically i am having a very important meeting with the managing director of a manufacturing company tomorrow. However i have had the chairs in my office for like 20 years and they stink of my arrse obviously. I was wondering how to get my chairs to not smell. I have obviously farted hundreds of times on them and they smell like paula radcliffe after the marathon. What shall i do, i dont want the managing director to walk out cos my chairs smell like they been **** on. Please help
HenryD
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by garythesperm)
Alright, basically i am having a very important meeting with the managing director of a manufacturing company tomorrow. However i have had the chairs in my office for like 20 years and they stink of my arrse obviously. I was wondering how to get my chairs to not smell. I have obviously farted hundreds of times on them and they smell like paula radcliffe after the marathon. What shall i do, i dont want the managing director to walk out cos my chairs smell like they been **** on. Please help
Can you wash the covers? If not then you could nuke them in deodorant and buy flowers to put on your desk? Might mask the smell for a few hours.
green.tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Fabreeze?
Daniel George
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Leave it, and blame it on him.
garythesperm
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by HenryD)
Can you wash the covers? If not then you could nuke them in deodorant and buy flowers to put on your desk? Might mask the smell for a few hours.
(Original post by green.tea)
Fabreeze?
I febreezed the chairs yesterday and they just smell like a fart - deodorant hybrid. The smell of the farts on the chair get more powerful every time you try to get rid of it. Its like the fart smell is gaining energy from the febreeze.
A'meen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Trust a guy to start a thread like this ...
Another
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You're going to need to buy a new set of chairs very early in the morning
Xiomara
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I see you trollin'
I'm hatin'
ColaCat
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Tell him you need the business as you need new chairs....
ch0llima
Badges: 14
Report 6 years ago
I suggest you hang around outside IKEA until it opens, then purchase new chairs. They have some very comfy leather office chairs called "TRÖLL" for £150 each.
David Fiddle
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by garythesperm)
i febreezed the chairs yesterday and they just smell like a fart - deodorant hybrid. The smell of the farts on the chair get more powerful every time you try to get rid of it. Its like the fart smell is gaining energy from the febreeze.
LOL HAhaHAhaHAha
ShutUpLegs
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Note to self; when title mentions urgency, chances are it's a troll.
Mindbodyspirit
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Some people just have to much time on their hands to be trolling with this.

Please use your time wisely. Life's way to short....
Daniel George
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by SamHedges)
Note to self; when title mentions urgency, chances are it's a troll.

what do you expect? his name is garythesperm ffs.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (67)
23.18%
No (222)
76.82%

Watched Threads