feathermoon
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Basically, my bf wants to get a bit more intimate in our relationship. Should I let him finger me or is that going too far. Its been 5 months since we started going out. Thanks ps. will it hurt??
Daniel George
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
"will it hurt?" haven't you tried yourself?

by asking this you sound unsure anyway - so probably not.
Kabloomybuzz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
How old are you??

Imo, no, you should get to know your own body better and how it works
KOB_MattEdmonds
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
yeah course you should, don't be greedy
feathermoon
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kabloomybuzz)
How old are you??

Imo, no, you should get to know your own body better and how it works
Thanks for ur help, i think i should try myself first (when im older) then let him. Thankyou x
Kabloomybuzz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by feathermoon)
Thanks for ur help, i think i should try myself first (when im older) then let him. Thankyou x
There is no reason you shouldn't try yourself now if you're comforatable.
feathermoon
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kabloomybuzz)
There is no reason you shouldn't try yourself now if you're comforatable.
Im not sure still need to think about going in properly...ive gone in one third in but too scared to go further.
katehlouise
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I would say no, but only because you are really unsure about it.
You shouldn't have to ask whether you should do it - you should know that you want to do it. He should understand you saying that you're not ready.

That said, a finger shouldn't really hurt, unless he does it too soon (like, if you're dry xD) or is rough. There's nothing to be scared about (:
Anonymous #1
Report 6 years ago
How old are you feathermoon? Is your boyfriend the same age?

By the sound of your posts you sound quite young? Basically, although you have been together a decent while, you need to do things when you feel ready. If you dont feel ready, then tell him that, and if he's decent he should understand and help you to feel ready in time.

Good idea to explore things yourself. In all honesty I always hated the thought of touching myself and was also scared of 'going in' and felt weird about it. I also had it in my mind that he'd feel repulsed by going 'down there', which is totally untrue!!! But since I felt ready and wanted that intimacy from my boyfriend (I kinda knew I was ready by the fact that the thought of it and getting intimate with him turned me on etc!) I have become a lot more 'in tune' with myself, which does help you know what's good and what you're comfortable with.

I don't think it'll hurt if you're comfortable. If you're really tense and scared then it could hurt a little because you'll tense up. But it wouldn't be anything really painful - more uncomfortable. You can tell him it's hurting and he can ease off/do something else. But if you're relaxed with him and wanting it too, then I doubt it'll hurt, and will probably feel pretty damn amazing!
feathermoon
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
How old are you feathermoon? Is your boyfriend the same age?

By the sound of your posts you sound quite young? Basically, although you have been together a decent while, you need to do things when you feel ready. If you dont feel ready, then tell him that, and if he's decent he should understand and help you to feel ready in time.

Good idea to explore things yourself. In all honesty I always hated the thought of touching myself and was also scared of 'going in' and felt weird about it. I also had it in my mind that he'd feel repulsed by going 'down there', which is totally untrue!!! But since I felt ready and wanted that intimacy from my boyfriend (I kinda knew I was ready by the fact that the thought of it and getting intimate with him turned me on etc!) I have become a lot more 'in tune' with myself, which does help you know what's good and what you're comfortable with.

I don't think it'll hurt if you're comfortable. If you're really tense and scared then it could hurt a little because you'll tense up. But it wouldn't be anything really painful - more uncomfortable. You can tell him it's hurting and he can ease off/do something else. But if you're relaxed with him and wanting it too, then I doubt it'll hurt, and will probably feel pretty damn amazing!
Thanks Im 15 so i dunno if thats too young. I think i should try it on myself first - make sure im ready (wet xD) and then see how it goes - I need to stop being scared all my life. And if it feels good then i wanna experience it :P I will speak to my bf and let him know i wanna explore myself first - Or will he find that weird??
Lumos
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
there is no 'should', OP. do you want to? do you feel ready? those are the only things that matter.
Amanbabbar./
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you're ready to get more intimate then yeah it's fine, but if you're only doing it because your boyfriend wants it then i don't recommend it.
Anonymous #1
Report 6 years ago
Thanks Im 15 so i dunno if thats too young. I think i should try it on myself first - make sure im ready (wet xD) and then see how it goes - I need to stop being scared all my life. And if it feels good then i wanna experience it :P I will speak to my bf and let him know i wanna explore myself first - Or will he find that weird??
Ahh so you're still v young then, that's totally understandable. I'm sure your won't be scared all your life - you're still developing, these feelings and desires will come in time. Don't push yourself if you're not ready. But if you do want to explore these things then that's your decision.. Can't help you as to whether or not he'll find it weird - don't think he'll find it weird, but (I dont know what he's like) guys tend to find the thought of girls 'exploring ourselves' quite a turn on, so that might have an adverse effect!!!! But in all honesty, either way, he should listen and respect your decision.

I can't remember, did you say how old he was? Is he a virgin too?
feathermoon
Rep:
?
Ahh so you're still v young then, that's totally understandable. I'm sure your won't be scared all your life - you're still developing, these feelings and desires will come in time. Don't push yourself if you're not ready. But if you do want to explore these things then that's your decision.. Can't help you as to whether or not he'll find it weird - don't think he'll find it weird, but (I dont know what he's like) guys tend to find the thought of girls 'exploring ourselves' quite a turn on, so that might have an adverse effect!!!! But in all honesty, either way, he should listen and respect your decision.

I can't remember, did you say how old he was? Is he a virgin too?
He's 16 and a virgin. I've let him know that i dont wanna get that intimate yet and he was ok with it Now its just the exploring myself bit..i wanna do it coz it feels good but am too scared to go in..arghh dunno what to do..
Anonymous #2
Report 6 years ago
He's 16 and a virgin. I've let him know that i dont wanna get that intimate yet and he was ok with it Now its just the exploring myself bit..i wanna do it coz it feels good but am too scared to go in..arghh dunno what to do..
Just get naked together and go from there. Would you say your scared to get physical with another person?
feathermoon
Rep:
?
Just get naked together and go from there. Would you say your scared to get physical with another person?
Umm..not really its just the fact that i am kinda scared about how it will feel when he goes in coz i havent experienced it before. Have u got an advice on fingering urself to start off with??
Anonymous #2
Report 6 years ago
Umm..not really its just the fact that i am kinda scared about how it will feel when he goes in coz i havent experienced it before. Have u got an advice on fingering urself to start off with??
Try it and see for yourself, tell him to be gentle. I'm sure you will have a good time.
Charcharx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You seem very young, the fact you worded the question as you did I would say no you are not ready.
feathermoon
Rep:
?
(Original post by Charcharx)
You seem very young, the fact you worded the question as you did I would say no you are not ready.
Thanks This is the most straight forward reply i got aha, x
emmarainbow
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Look on www.scarleteen.com - good advice/information.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.01%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.84%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.49%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
38.25%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.42%

Watched Threads