Texting after a break up... Watch

MusicGirl92
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
So me and my girlfriend broke up yesterday. Neither of us wanted to and we still want to be together but we've had so many ups and downs it kind of got too much. We were best friends for 2 years before getting together and were together for a year and a half. I want to text her and see if she's ok but I'm not sure if I should..?
BioGeek
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Your a lesbian? :rolleyes:
MarinaAlex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by BioGeek)
What, lesbians can't have relationships?
MarinaAlex
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you were best friends then maybe it is worth just asking if she's ok, I'm sure there's no harm in that. After all, you could try to be just friends?
GeneralOJB
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No, text me instead.

Or give me her number.
MusicGirl92
Rep:
?
(Original post by BioGeek)
Bi, but that doesn't really answer my question does it?
MusicGirl92
Rep:
?
(Original post by MarinaAlex)
If you were best friends then maybe it is worth just asking if she's ok, I'm sure there's no harm in that. After all, you could try to be just friends?
Yeah, I don't want to lose her friendship at all, above all, we're best friends. I just don't know whether it's too soon..
MarinaAlex
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You never know, maybe she's thinking the exact same thing? If you feel it's too soon then it probably is, maybe wait a day? If you do really want to talk then do it, I can't see how it'll make things worse
MusicGirl92
Rep:
?
(Original post by MarinaAlex)
You never know, maybe she's thinking the exact same thing? If you feel it's too soon then it probably is, maybe wait a day? If you do really want to talk then do it, I can't see how it'll make things worse
Thank you
MarinaAlex
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You're very welcome, hope it goes well
pinkie_pie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
dont. just let it be for some 2-3 months, let yourselves calm down a little, get over it...
then make a contact
i mean you could send her a short text but try not to engage in a conversation it will only feel worse afterwards
good luck
Guills on wheels
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by MusicGirl92)
So me and my girlfriend broke up yesterday. Neither of us wanted to and we still want to be together but we've had so many ups and downs it kind of got too much. We were best friends for 2 years before getting together and were together for a year and a half. I want to text her and see if she's ok but I'm not sure if I should..?
Yeah, why not?

To be honest, 2 months is too much. I don't see anything wrong with checking to see if she's okay in the next couple of days.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (140)
17.86%
It's just nice to be back! (212)
27.04%
Not great so far... (281)
35.84%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.26%

Watched Threads