Alejandro
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello

I'm trying to decide on my accommodation choices (1st and 2nd will be tyler court) But for my 3rd and 4th choices I'm thinking Darwin college.

I was just wondering what the difference is between a standard and large room?

As on the Kent accommodation site application thing it just displays the same pictures for both of them. I understand a large room is obviously a bit more expensive, but I was wondering if anything else is different or it's literally just the fact that it's larger and more expensive for the large room? Are they nicer etc? Do all of the Darwin rooms have that brick pattern layout thing on the inside of the rooms on the walls? Coz I heard everything had been refurbished?

Also does anyone happen to have any photos? Couldn't see much about Darwin on here !

Thanks
reggaeiscool
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Alejandro)
Hello

I'm trying to decide on my accommodation choices (1st and 2nd will be tyler court) But for my 3rd and 4th choices I'm thinking Darwin college.

I was just wondering what the difference is between a standard and large room?

As on the Kent accommodation site application thing it just displays the same pictures for both of them. I understand a large room is obviously a bit more expensive, but I was wondering if anything else is different or it's literally just the fact that it's larger and more expensive for the large room? Are they nicer etc? Do all of the Darwin rooms have that brick pattern layout thing on the inside of the rooms on the walls? Coz I heard everything had been refurbished?

Also does anyone happen to have any photos? Couldn't see much about Darwin on here !

Thanks
Which tyler court is your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alejandro
Rep:
?
(Original post by reggaeiscool)
Which tyler court is your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
B/C

Posted from TSR Mobile
reggaeiscool
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I don't understand why no one has chosen A lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alejandro
Rep:
?
I don't understand why no one has chosen A lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've seen a few people on here chose A! And A is my 2nd choice, I've just put b/c first as I heard they're newer and a bit bigger

Posted from TSR Mobile
reggaeiscool
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Alejandro)
I've seen a few people on here chose A! And A is my 2nd choice, I've just put b/c first as I heard they're newer and a bit bigger

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeahh they are. & I actually haven't seen anyone choose A as their first. So if anyone reads this and has chosen A as their first, do comment on here lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alejandro
Rep:
?
Yeahh they are. & I actually haven't seen anyone choose A as their first. So if anyone reads this and has chosen A as their first, do comment on here lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I don't think it overly matters anyway cause a lot of people won't even get their first choice accommodation! And they have to equally fill up every place so even if you do get A I'm sure they'll be lots of people on here that's got A too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
gossipgirl1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
My Mum went to Kent! she stayed in Darwin and she said that the large rooms were like at the end of the corridors so you weren't really with everyone else, but it may have changed now.....
Anair
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going to apply for Tyler court A as my 1st choice
reggaeiscool
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anair)
I'm going to apply for Tyler court A as my 1st choice
Have you joined the kent firmers facebook group?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anair
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Have you joined the kent firmers facebook group?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I have!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (36)
25.71%
No (104)
74.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise