The Student Room Group

How short am i for time? (Edexcel C1,2, S1)

So how short am i for time in completing my maths exams and getting a good grade?
We have just gone past halfway in S1, we will have finished the last chapter in C1 in 2/3 weeks.
but we havent touched C2 yet, and we do all our exams in june, (13, 17, 24 May)
Although we have got two teachers, one that teaches core, and one that teaches statistics.
Where are other students up to in there lessons?
Original post by joe1545
So how short am i for time in completing my maths exams and getting a good grade?
We have just gone past halfway in S1, we will have finished the last chapter in C1 in 2/3 weeks.
Although we have got two teachers, one that teaches core, and one that teaches statistics.

Well I've finished C1 (had Jan exam) but then we haven't done much of the applied module (M1)
Reply 2
Original post by joe1545

Your C1 seems a bit slow but perhaps it has been thorough

We completed C1 in time to do a mock first week back and have just finished chapter 7 of S1
Reply 3
plenty of time, although you need to read ahead of class and do it yourself, as you seem abit behind.
for revision
I did it last year started working round feb lightly aka doing hmwks I didnt do and picked up in march and got an A. its just practice for c1 and c2
S1 I left until two weeks before and did it daily, but I'd do it now :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest