Watch
This discussion is closed.
Majnun
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi

Is anyone else doing the GDL at BPP or has done it before there?

I have the EU multiple choice test in literally a month's time.

Unlike the ELS multiple choice test which was far easier, didn't count, and had a mock version on the VLE. The same cannot be said for this module.

I'm not the biggest fan of EU law in general, and other than going over the BPP manuals and revision lectures, are there any other tips on how best to revise and prepare for this 50 question MCT? Anything worth leaving out or revising in particular for?

The main areas as far as I know will be Direct/Indirect Effect, State Liability, Free Movement of Goods/Workers, etc and Competition Law.

Cheers
enea
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Majnun)
Hi

Is anyone else doing the GDL at BPP or has done it before there?

I have the EU multiple choice test in literally a month's time.

Unlike the ELS multiple choice test which was far easier, didn't count, and had a mock version on the VLE. The same cannot be said for this module.

I'm not the biggest fan of EU law in general, and other than going over the BPP manuals and revision lectures, are there any other tips on how best to revise and prepare for this 50 question MCT? Anything worth leaving out or revising in particular for?

The main areas as far as I know will be Direct/Indirect Effect, State Liability, Free Movement of Goods/Workers, etc and Competition Law.

Cheers
Yep, me too and in a real muddle, there is so little time to get everything done!
Jim Jeffries
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Someone in my group at BPP put together a table of all the cases and a summary of all the questions last year. Email me and I'll send it over. You might find it useful. The EU test is actually a lot easier than you think and many of the questions are repeated!
Tory
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Jim Jeffries)
Someone in my group at BPP put together a table of all the cases and a summary of all the questions last year. Email me and I'll send it over. You might find it useful. The EU test is actually a lot easier than you think and many of the questions are repeated!

Hi Jim,

I'm at BPP too, and totally panicking over this EU MCT! Any chance you wouldn't mind sending me last year's questions too?

My email is [Removed - please use PMs or post here]

Would be ridiculously grateful!

Tory
Mark82
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi Jim,

I don't suppose there would be a way to get hold of this too? I think it would really help to put things into perspective!

Thank you so much!

Mark
Beck812
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi Jim:

I am in the same situation, if any chance you could email me the table of the cases and the questions from last year too.

My email address: [Removed - please use PMs or post here]

Very much appreciated!
meridien
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi Jim,

How possible is it to get that EU MCT summary via email from you?? would sooo appreciate it! will PM my email address

Meri
mariagk
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hi any chance i can have it
mariagk
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
thank you!!
frankieRahem
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Jim,

would you be able to send me the case summary as well?

regards,

Frankie
PacdN
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Jim,

Is there any way you would be able to send it to me as well?

Thank you
CMT1956
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ahhhhh! Please could someone pass this on to me too? Would be greatly appreciated! EU revision is looking like it is going to be a massive pain :/
legalfox
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
As above, if someone could email this question bank of sorts for the EU MCT I would really appreciate it!

Please and thank you xx
Legalbean
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Jim would you be able to pass it on to me also, i know so many people have asked already! I would be so incredibly grateful!
ALL10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, would I be able to get the document too please. I'd be very grateful
lawstudent14mj
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Would you mind emailing the table to me too? I would be incredibly grateful!
isakova.vm
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi everyone, I will be very grateful if someone can send me the questions and the case summary as well. Thanks a lot in advance.
AJC91
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Jim,

I know you have sent the list of cases and questions to a lot of people already but I was wondering if you could send me the lists?

I can PM you my e-mail address.

Thanks very much!

Adam
isakova.vm
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Hi Jim:

I am currently a GDL student at BPP, just wanted to ask if by any chance you could email me the table of the cases and the questions from last year, I would really appreciate that.

Thank you very much in advance!
Becky001
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Jim,

I can see you've kindly sent this to quite a lot of people already, but I would be UNBELIEVABLY grateful if you
could send me the table and list of last yeas questions too? Thank you!!!

Rebecca
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (579)
34.3%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (694)
41.11%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (338)
20.02%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (77)
4.56%

Watched Threads