Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    just got my reply back from oxford brookes (where i wanted to go as me 2nd choice) and they bloody rejected me.
    im annoyed now. i got plymouth as my 1st choice but dunno what to put as my 2nd choice.

ReputationRep:
    Ox Brookes is quite competitive these days. Sorry you got rejected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moochy)
    just got my reply back from oxford brookes (where i wanted to go as me 2nd choice) and they bloody rejected me.
    im annoyed now. i got plymouth as my 1st choice but dunno what to put as my 2nd choice.
    Why is that rude? Maybe you just didn't come across so great to them. Or maybe they picked up on the fact that you were just going to name your offer as insurance and weren't really serious about going there???

ReputationRep:
    Rude?

I'd hate to see how you'd react to elbows on the dinner table, if you think that's rude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James_W)
    Rude?

I'd hate to see how you'd react to elbows on the dinner table, if you think that's rude.
    lol, or eating with their mouths open.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    Why is that rude? Maybe you just didn't come across so great to them. Or maybe they picked up on the fact that you were just going to name your offer as insurance and weren't really serious about going there???

well they dont know i put it as my 2nd choice.
    anyway i think i was too optimistic cus i had offers from everywhere else. oh well.. ill pick summat else. zzzz

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.