Turn on thread page Beta

How does one stop guys taking advantage of you?? Why do they do it?? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    I don't know what it is about me, but guys are always trying to take advantage of me, they are so insensitive! Have I just been unlucky, or am I doomed for life?!
    If they know they can then they will. We all like to take advantage. You need to show them who's boss. How do you mean taking advantage anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    makes women more feisty and assertive - no complaints from me!
    erm... and hairy. Fancy stubble rash for a change?

ReputationRep:
    not all men are *******s, sometimes you women just give the wrong signals.

We get so confused!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleenia)
    erm... and hairy. Fancy stubble rash for a change?
    lol - that can be kept under control - dont mind extra attitude and aggression though ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemBOOM)
    not all men are *******s, sometimes you women just give the wrong signals.

We get so confused!!!!!!
    huh?? Give an example....

ReputationRep:
    on a night out.
    Girl giving it all the "come here tiger" body language etc.
    Then..........
    WHAM! "stop looking at me you pervert!"

Perhaps we just imagine that they are looking at us!

You know what I mean

ReputationRep:
    lol - that can be kept under control - dont mind extra attitude and aggression though ...
    pah.... i eat men for breakfast. (i can also plait my tash tho).

ReputationRep:
    huh?? Give an example....
    i dont have such problems because i play hard to get - indeed that is what i shall be doing tomorrow night however before i discovered that i had to be more elusive women were confusing - u just have to play their game

ReputationRep:
    on a night out.
    Then..........

You know what I mean
    That'll teach you.

ReputationRep:
    on a night out.
    Then..........

You know what I mean

maybe is HOW you look at her? A 'how you doin'?' gawp at her tits is unlikely to rock her world.

ReputationRep:
    maybe is HOW you look at her? A 'how you doin'?' gawp at her tits is unlikely to rock her world.
    thats where I go wrong. Ive seen the light.

Women always ask what is our obsesion with breasts....
    Its hard to explain, but justified no the less.

ReputationRep:
    yes - if u come across as needy and totally enamoured by her body it is off-putting for her - u have got to play it cool

ReputationRep:
    i dont have such problems because i play hard to get - indeed that is what i shall be doing tomorrow night however before i discovered that i had to be more elusive women were confusing - u just have to play their game
    NO NO NO.... it's just not right. If guys start being icy and aloof whilst we're trying to being 'mysterious' no-one's ever gonna hook up! Lads, we need you to make total arses out of yourselves for the good of creation!

ReputationRep:
    thats where I go wrong. Ive seen the light.

Women always ask what is our obsesion with breasts....
    Its hard to explain, but justified no the less.
    well... it takes your mind off your willies, at least.

ReputationRep:
    NO NO NO.... it's just not right. If guys start being icy and aloof whilst we're trying to being 'mysterious' no-one's ever gonna hook up! Lads, we need you to make total arses out of yourselves for the good of creation!
    lol - it works well enough for me - i am not icy or aloof though - i am just easy to talk to and flirt a lot - but i dont act desperate - i play it cool while all the while making suggestive comments and letting her know i am interested :cool:

ReputationRep:
    well... it takes your mind off your willies, at least.
    sorry to disappoint you but we think with our willies and not about our willies

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what you mean..........

sorry.........where was I (thinking about something else! lol

ReputationRep:
    lol - it works well enough for me - i am not icy or aloof though - i am just easy to talk to and flirt a lot - but i dont act desperate - i play it cool while all the while making suggestive comments and letting her know i am interested :cool:
    Sounds like you've doing everything right.

ReputationRep:

seems fair enough i guess... beats preying on a random bird and dry-humping her back along to Sean Paul.

ReputationRep:
    Thats the way forward. Desperate is not a good look, you have to make sure that they know your interested but also make them think they are the only ones your interested in, even if you only really like a certain person. It makes them want you more, if their is competition.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.