Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

How does one stop guys taking advantage of you?? Why do they do it?? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Sounds like you've doing everything right.
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleenia)
    seems fair enough i guess... beats preying on a random bird and dry-humping her back along to Sean Paul.
    What?

ReputationRep:
    seems fair enough i guess... beats preying on a random bird and dry-humping her back along to Sean Paul.
    yeah - dont like that dry-humping thing = reminds me of Sean Paul - i prefer more mature sophisticated approach - get action rather than teenage kicks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Thats the way forward. Desperate is not a good look, you have to make sure that they know your interested but also make them think they are the only ones your interested in, even if you only really like a certain person. It makes them want you more, if their is competition.
    absolutely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    What?
    sorry love, i wasn't thinking.

B8TS PRA'N N SUM RDM BIRD N DRI HUMPIN ER BK ALNG TO SEAN PAUL. INNIT?

ReputationRep:

hmm...

ReputationRep:
    In answer to the original question, don't let them.

Lets qualify that, most guys are real pussies if you tell them to stop they will and if not there is always 999 (but b nice).

Gals always claim guys take advantage of them, however, it is generally after the said thing, once they have talked it over with their friends as they are desperate not to come out and be seen as sluts. I mean so many girls i know claim to have been guilted into sex, that they felt that they had to do it. (woth guys the same age). wtf sort of a guy is that anyway, secondly do not let them, there is always no. Do not let yourself get taken advantage of, especially if you recognize it.

Now on a different note, guys do not roll over, women walk all over most of you, YOU DO NOT NEED HER, you can always walk away.

ReputationRep:

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    hmm...
    hmmm........ what??!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    In answer to the original question, don't let them.

Lets qualify that, most guys are real pussies if you tell them to stop they will and if not there is always 999 (but b nice).

Gals always claim guys take advantage of them, however, it is generally after the said thing, once they have talked it over with their friends as they are desperate not to come out and be seen as sluts. I mean so many girls i know claim to have been guilted into sex, that they felt that they had to do it. (woth guys the same age). wtf sort of a guy is that anyway, secondly do not let them, there is always no. Do not let yourself get taken advantage of, especially if you recognize it.

Now on a different note, guys do not roll over, women walk all over most of you, YOU DO NOT NEED HER, you can always walk away.
    phew.... glad that's clearer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    YOU DO NOT NEED HER
    Very unlikely.

That's what us gals say to each other because it's true.

ReputationRep:
    phew.... glad that's clearer.
    JSM is wise beyond his years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Very unlikely.

That's what us gals say to each other because it's true.
    It is true, don't take s*** if you don't want to, anyone has the option of walking away. And blokes you will find another girl, there are like 14,797 women out there who you will come into contact with in your life.

ReputationRep:
    wear an iron chastity belt at all times and dont even kiss a man until you've known him for atleast five years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    It is true, don't take s*** if you don't want to, anyone has the option of walking away. And blokes you will find another girl, there are like 14,797 women out there who you will come into contact with in your life.
    Very true. One of my friends had a phsyco bird though, who after telling her to piss off, started stalking him, to the point where she was sleeping outside his house in her car. Just hope you dont get one of them weirdos. The worst thing was before they went out he liked her for ages and they went out for over a year then she went nuts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    agreed - i once believed made themselves too elusive = play their game and u'll be fine - mutual understanding = i dont like women who come on too strong or i think that they are desperate or if v. attractive that it is all too good to be true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Iron would chafe a bit.
    no pain, no gain.

ReputationRep:
    Iron would chafe a bit.
    biggest hardest thing shell ever get

ReputationRep:
    Iron would chafe a bit.
    not as smooth as steel

ReputationRep:
    no pain, no gain.
    u like pain?

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.