Turn on thread page Beta

Newquay anyone? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    in my school there is a grand tradition of going to newquay at the end of year eleven. does/did anyone else have/had such a tradition? can i expect to see any forumites in newquay this summer? how many roads must a man really walk down?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    in my school there is a grand tradition of going to newquay at the end of year eleven. does/did anyone else have/had such a tradition? can i expect to see any forumites in newquay this summer? how many roads must a man really walk down?
    We're talking about Cornwall? I'm no expert, but NikNak, that's on the forum goes there quite regularly. He says it's a really good place...

ReputationRep:
    I've been surfing in Newquay

ReputationRep:
    I'll probably be going with some mates to rock in Cornwall. It's a little way up the coast from newquay

ReputationRep:
    A group of us were considering it, if I remember correctly. However, nothing came of it.

Nice place though, I've been there quite a few times.

ReputationRep:
    you're only in year 11?

ReputationRep:
    went to newquay last summer

going again this summer

****ing fantastic i tell you!!!!

at the end of the night, everyone goes down to the beach for more drinking/skinn dipping etc.. til about 4-5 in the morning!

you have all got to go!!!

ReputationRep:
    been twice, the first was amazing. hottest week of the year and it wasnt too busy. Went surfing every day then.

last year was v.good too, lots more people but not as good weather.

careful around the clubs at night. its pretty townie intensive. more police than at a riot.

the surfer type bars are better...more laid back. there is a place called "the zone" just by Fistral beach, great place. we ended up virtually living there and watched surfing videos etc.

fistral beach is the best one for surfing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    you're only in year 11?
    yes, why, what year did you think i was in? cheers for the advice Matt, ill take it with me!

ReputationRep:
    yes, why, what year did you think i was in?
    I thought you were older because int he first pic you put up you said you were 16 in it and it was taken a few years ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    I thought you were older because int he first pic you put up you said you were 16 in it and it was taken a few years ago
    no, im 16 in june and the picture i had up originally was taken about a year ago. new ones... newer

ReputationRep:
    no, im 16 in june and the picture i had up originally was taken about a year ago. new ones... newer
    and anyway im big for my age

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.