Is BCU a good uni for accounting and finance

Watch this thread
Arif2012
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hi everyone, I just signed up to ask you this question so it is very important question for me so please please help me to find an answer for my question. ok so let me share the question, I have applied for Birmingham City University and oxford brooks as well as Nottingham Trent. I have been offered a place at BCU and still waiting for the rest. but my question is, is BCU a good uni for accounting and finance degree? thanks alot
YusufMirza
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Seems good, you get a good amount of exemptions.
amiist
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Arif2012)
Hi everyone, I just signed up to ask you this question so it is very important question for me so please please help me to find an answer for my question. ok so let me share the question, I have applied for Birmingham City University and oxford brooks as well as Nottingham Trent. I have been offered a place at BCU and still waiting for the rest. but my question is, is BCU a good uni for accounting and finance degree? thanks alot
I hope so because that's where I am going to so accounting and finance!!!
UAA786
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by amiist)
I hope so because that's where I am going to so accounting and finance!!!
I’m currently studying Accounting and finance at BCU, how was the graduate prospects like there?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
22.22%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (10)
12.35%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
4.94%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (13)
16.05%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20.99%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
23.46%

Watched Threads