The Student Room Group

RBS Six Nations 2013 - Official Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
scotland !
Reply 81
Was so interesting how different the two halves where.

Now as a scotland fan I am wearing my shirt but getting the drink ready for what, i hope im proved wrong about, is an inevitable result.
Reply 82
were going to thrash England

Come On Scotland!!!
Reply 83
Original post by WeeGuy
were going to thrash England

Come On Scotland!!!

Calm down mate. 3 posts in 3 minutes saying the same thing is a bit much.

I'm looking forward to see Maitland have a few runs at us. Lots of excitement around him.
Supporting Scoland because you know.. England..
Reply 85
Yeh was a bit odd to watch.
Original post by Holby_fanatic
We should have won that.

I think Ireland deserved it to be honest. That was an epic comeback in the second half but the first was an absolutely torrid forty minutes of handling errors, passes to nowhere and getting destroyed at the breakdown. Half the team was a shambles. All credit to the Irish defense in the second half, too - you're dirty bastards but you get the job done. :wink:
Reply 87
Original post by Roobsa
Calm down mate. 3 posts in 3 minutes saying the same thing is a bit much.

I'm looking forward to see Maitland have a few runs at us. Lots of excitement around him.

:colondollar:
Reply 88
:bootyshake:Scotland:bootyshake:Scotland:bootyshake:
come on England! :biggrin:
Original post by Kaiser MacCleg
I think Ireland deserved it to be honest. That was an epic comeback in the second half but the first was an absolutely torrid forty minutes of handling errors, passes to nowhere and getting destroyed at the breakdown. Half the team was a shambles. All credit to the Irish defense in the second half, too - you're dirty bastards but you get the job done. :wink:

The first half was painful to watch. :tongue: The Irish did play well though. We just can't afford any more games like today - I miss Gatland. :frown:

Scotland need to win this because I cannot face 200 English students in the lecture hall on Monday with only 3 people being Welsh. :wink:
Thoroughly disappointed by the Welsh first half performance, Ireland deserved to win it by HT but pleased with a much improved second half, gotta play like that all game every game.

Now to watch what should be a good game, supporting Scotland though :biggrin:
Reply 92
I do quite like scott johnson. Seems to be a nice guy but now to see what he can do with the scottish squad.

- seems like a nice day to make history too
(edited 11 years ago)
gonna miss seeing manu in action today :tongue:
I can't put into words how much I love Brian O'Driscoll. There will be real tears when he retires. :sad:
Reply 95
Maybe us Scots could get a point or two on the table this year... :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 96
SCOTLAND!!!!!!:king1::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::cheers::cheers:

ENGLAND :eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::thumbdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
Reply 97
Not the best start for scotland:frown:
strong start from England :biggrin:
Reply 99
Yes Scotland TRY :biggrin: Scotland takes the lead

Quick Reply

Latest