The Student Room Group

Confess one football related fact about yourself that you are ashamed of

i have got 3

i once wore a Brazil shirt to School - people called me a traitor

i once owned an Arsenal shirt.

i own a Stoke City Review of 05/06 DVD.

Scroll to see replies

I support the German National Team because I have gotten fed up of England not making it past the Quarter Finals:colondollar:
Reply 2
I quite often fall asleep halfway through MOTD. I have rarely seen an entire episode. :^_^:
Reply 3
Original post by Akkuz
I quite often fall asleep halfway through MOTD. I have rarely seen an entire episode. :^_^:

You find it that boring? :tongue:

I refuse to watch England play on the basis that they're generally boring and rubbish.
Reply 4
Original post by OU Student
You find it that boring? :tongue:

The 0-0's or scrappy 1-0's make me fall asleep :colondollar: And Shearer's rubbish analytical skills :colonhash:
When I did my basic referee's course, we did a mock-up of how you should approach things when a penalty is being taken. I got to take the penalty, and put it over the bar :colondollar:
I loved singing this... (Arsenal fan) :blush:

Why the negs :frown: i just said something im ashamed of
Reply 8
I sometimes root for the other team when United are playing awfully so that we get our asses in gear.

25wb.jpg
Reply 9
Although I'm a Newcastle fan my first ever game was at the Stadium of Light watching Sunderland draw against Southampton :'(
Reply 10
Original post by modini
I sometimes root for the other team when United are playing awfully so that we get our asses in gear.

25wb.jpg

Got another one. I want to murder everyone who says 'United' when referring to Manchester United. :biggrin: It's just backwards considering they aren't even the only major club in Manchester.
Reply 11
I'm a big Robbie Savage fan. :colonhash:
Reply 12
Original post by LeBuche
Got another one. I want to murder everyone who says 'United' when referring to Manchester United. :biggrin: It's just backwards considering they aren't even the only major club in Manchester.

1. You want to murder them? That's rather excessive.

2. I said 'United' because you can see by my sig that I mean Manchester United.

3. Don't tell me you've never referred to Newcastle United as 'United'.

4. U mad?
Reply 13
i broke a players ankle in a match when i was 11.............on purpose
Reply 14
I used to support Man Utd, now i support City because of the money. Its made Manny wha it's all about Bling bling get cash
Reply 15
Original post by modini
1. You want to murder them? That's rather excessive.

2. I said 'United' because you can see by my sig that I mean Manchester United.

3. Don't tell me you've never referred to Newcastle United as 'United'.

4. U mad?

1) No. Could you not tell I wasn't being serious by the :biggrin: ?

2) I can't see your sig.

3) No I haven't because it would be pointless, there are tens of other clubs with United in their name so what would be the point?

4) No. I also don't have the mental age of someone who is 12 so I wouldn't say 'U mad?' .
Reply 16
I support villa :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have scored an own goal in every version of Fifa I have played.
Reply 18
Original post by LeBuche

Surely it would be backwards if they were referred to as "Manchester", thus suggesting they were the only major club in Manchester. Like, calling them United shows there are other teams in Manchester, where as , for example, most people call Newcastle United "Newcastle" as it's the only major team with Newcastle in it's name? *confused*

So yeah, I have a mug with Gareth Barry on it and it makes the best damn cup of tea I ever have tasted. Much better than the Joe Hart one. THAT'S EMBARASSING
Reply 19
I have one - everyone I know supports villa but I am happy for Bradford that they won yesterday.

I have another - I don't care about football that much

Quick Reply

Latest