Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I had a psychology mock that lasted more than two hours, a sixthform committe meeting to conduct which went on forever because everyone decided to attend and five stressful lessons. Then i spent four hours in the rain and cold. An excellent day.
    not bad - i made a pointless 7 mile trip to school without my beloved car

ReputationRep:
    I had a psychology mock that lasted more than two hours, a sixthform committe meeting to conduct which went on forever because everyone decided to attend and five stressful lessons. Then i spent four hours in the rain and cold. An excellent day.
    hmmmm....that really doesn't sound like fun.... i won't regale stories of my day....i don't think it would make you feel any better at all!!!

How about the time i went to a rugby match...which we lost (and got knocked out of the cup), then on the way back....one of the mini-buses broke down on the M25....and we had to wait an hour and a half for the AA, and also got stuck in a blizzard....and didn't get home till really late....after trying to cram about 30 people into one 17-seater minibus for warmth.......does that make you feel better???

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    hmmmm....that really doesn't sound like fun.... i won't regale stories of my day....i don't think it would make you feel any better at all!!!

How about the time i went to a rugby match...which we lost (and got knocked out of the cup), then on the way back....one of the mini-buses broke down on the M25....and we had to wait an hour and a half for the AA, and also got stuck in a blizzard....and didn't get home till really late....after trying to cram about 30 people into one 17-seater minibus for warmth.......does that make you feel better???

G
    No because my whole week has been awful (starts crying more and reaches for some alchohol) I'm so stressed, there's so much work and so many things to organise

ReputationRep:
    No because my whole week has been awful (starts crying more and reaches for some alchohol) I'm so stressed, there's so much work and so many things to organise
    Leave the alchol it does baaaad things to you.

ReputationRep:
    dont do that... no excuse for brandy binging

ReputationRep:
    Oh well...i tried my best.... Come on....cheer up....things could probably be a lot worse!!! And imo.....alcohol doesn't really solve anything.....not trying to criticise...just saying don't get too far gone on the booze.....can't help....

Do you wanna talk about anything??? Maybe we can help??

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Leave the alchol it does baaaad things to you.
    Bad things? It does bad things if you drink too much of it - I wont

ReputationRep:
    a discussion without me.Do you people hate me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    ERIC i love YOU, not in a sexual way though. EEEWWWW.

ReputationRep:
    Have Just realised a few members think i'm an alcholic...I don't drink...really...quite rarely...but sometimes you have too

ReputationRep:
    might start like that - but all addictions are to do with circumstances and routine... dont use it to cope

ReputationRep:
    No eric....we like you really....you're welcome to join in....only if you want to though...

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    might start like that - but all addictions are to do with circumstances and routine... dont use it to cope
    Very true! And excellently phrased!!

G

ReputationRep:
    No eric....we like you really....you're welcome to join in....only if you want to though...

G
    i think daveo has scared me off a bit.I will stay but daveo i have a brick in my hand so dont try and be sneaky

(we need evil emotes)

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: Kurdt don't overeact

p.s it's kind of hard to when your parents are having some gin and tonic

ReputationRep:
    i think daveo has scared me off a bit.I will stay but daveo i have a brick in my hand so dont try and be sneaky

(we need evil emotes)
    Please throw your brick at me and knock my drunkness out, its only 10 30 and no1 can sign into msn and talk to me.

ReputationRep:
    Very true! And excellently phrased!!

G
    I'M NOT AN ALCOHOLIC JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A DRINK EVERY NOW AND THEN... Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: Kurdt don't overeact

p.s it's kind of hard to when your parents are having some gin and tonic
    i am not overracting - i am being the voice of reason - but i dont care if u like alcohol - i did too ... once - might get re-acquainted with it at uni

ReputationRep:
    I'M NOT AN ALCOHOLIC JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A DRINK EVERY NOW AND THEN... Thanks.
    hmph - i got no thanks for my trouble :mad:

ReputationRep:
    hmph - i got no thanks for my trouble :mad:

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.