The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Summer School 2013

Is anyone here applying for the summer school program at LSE? If you are, where are you from and which session and course you're applying to. And anyone else who've done it in the past, if you could leave your opinions!

I applied for the second half for International Business Environment.
Reply 1
Hi,
I have applied for the summer school program at LSE, first session, Strategic Management. This is the first time I am going there but I've sought some help from the academic advisers and instructors in my home university and they said that it'd would be beneficial in multiple ways. I have a few friends who are currently students at the undergraduate economics program at LSE and they advised me to do it as well. I am not sure if this helped but I was also wondering who else applied to the summer school this year. I am from Turkey by the way.

Do you know where you are going to stay during the program ? My friends told me various things about the places that they are staying in and I got a little confused, one says Grosvenor is not clean and the other says it is quite clean and central and by far the best among the possible accommodations.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending