The Student Room Group

A2 Psychology past papers.

Hi everyone, I've been on the OCR website and tried looking for Psychology Health papers (code 2545) and Psychology and Environment papers (code 2548 i think) but i cant seem to find anything on the website under publications or anything.
Has anyone done psychology in these two syllabuses before, if they have, could they give me the January Pyschology and health paper (just the topics covered, eg pain, stress etc) and the full psychology and environement papers from the last few years please?

It would be really important as my friend (who is A2) has been trying to look for them but cant find them . I thought i would ask someone on here coz you're all good at that sort of stuff lol

Emma
Reply 1
Anyone at all?
Reply 2
Emma2004
Anyone at all?

Have a look under the Academic Sub-forum..Ollie posted a thread at the top giving links to almost all the papers you could possibly want..it's probably on there.

Hope it helps :smile:

G
Reply 3
Nope, sorry i coudlnt find a link to it. I've also been on OCR's website for the est part of an hour trying to find something yet nothing comes up apart from mark schemes. Has anyone does Psychology at A2? Surely when people must have been revising they would have had example questions from previous years and stuff? Anything would do coz I'm just sick and tired of looking now.
Reply 4
Hi,

Are you still looking for past exam questions for OCR? I don't do OCR exam board psychology (AQA I'm afraid) but read you needed some help so I found this for ya. It's not a lot but hey it's a start! lol

Check it out, hope it's of some help.

http://www.ocr.org.uk/OCR/WebSite/Data/Publication/Specimen%20Assessment%20Materials/Specimen_A44393.pdf

Eric

P.S: Nice pics! :smile:
Reply 5
Hi
I do A2 andmanaged to find out that for Psych and Health the topics that came up in Jan were Stress, Pain, Health and Safety and Health Promotion. If you want - get your friend to email/PM me as Im doing the same exam this summer. Unfortunately, I did Education and not Environments so I dont know anything about that one.
:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending