Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey guys and gals, anyone doing/or did the german presentation: what was your topic? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    i did it and got a d :-( 3 marks off an a overall though
    presentation on german football and it was crap.,..couldnt remember any of it :-(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lgs98jonee)
    i did it and got a d :-( 3 marks off an a overall though
    presentation on german football and it was crap.,..couldnt remember any of it :-(
    i find the german writing fine, but reading quite hard - how the hell do/did you remember all these vocabs?!

ReputationRep:
    dunno just clever i guess and got at remembering stuff...u can work out loads from context though and in mathcing starts and ends of sentemces up, they have to make sense...i.e if it is ...... einen BLANK the BLANK can not be kaufem

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing a practise mock oral, in the week beginning 22nd march, and my real oral on 14th may. Orals are my downfall, I really dislike them.... My topic is about the famous german female singer, Nena.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.