Turn on thread page Beta

Clash Crisis watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    i really hate the way they put all 3 economics modules on the same day, not nice
    Least they have reduced exam times.

I have 3 Economics exams in the morning and 3 Physics in the afternoon.

But each paper is 1 hour long, so it isn't that bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Least they have reduced exam times.

I have 3 Economics exams in the morning and 3 Physics in the afternoon.

But each paper is 1 hour long, so it isn't that bad.
    Lol, last year the marks for the last physics paper were atrocious due to some people sitting six exams that day, they had to lower the grade boundaries subsequently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    [COLOR=purple]but I have to worry about my other 4 exams (2 exams on 2 days) as well - yes I'm doing 8 sodding exams in June/color]
    Get over it, i had 4 exams on one day last year (2 maths in the morning they 1 hour 30 minutes each) one after the other. 2 Politics in the afternoon (they were just over 1 hour). Not to mention i had no lunch. 8 exams is nothing - i had 13 exams in June and i know people who still had more exams than me.

ReputationRep:
    I have...kindda of

I brought 4 ringbinders today to put my revision notes in. For all 4 it was only £2.99 - good ringbinders too, thanks Poundstrecher...

Also another good buy from Poundstrecher is their file dividers...for £2 you get 10 sets of 5 dividers and their plastic so they last loads longer

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.