Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi i have to do a chi squared test for my psy coursework A2 and ive got the method of how to do it and all but ive just no idea wot its purpose is.

also ive got 10 participants in 3 conditions so would i add the participants scores up for each condition?

ReputationRep:
    You're in luck! I knew I had some sheets on this, took a quick glance around my room and saw the corner of one of my old chi-squared guideline sheets sticking out from a stack of about 100 old papers that shoulda been thrown out ages ago. If I can help I will, if you still need it- i think you posted quite a while ago!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by young_free)
    You're in luck! I knew I had some sheets on this, took a quick glance around my room and saw the corner of one of my old chi-squared guideline sheets sticking out from a stack of about 100 old papers that shoulda been thrown out ages ago. If I can help I will, if you still need it- i think you posted quite a while ago!
    yea i need loads of help thanx - if ure still there lol

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.