The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Official Kent Uni Firmers 2013/14

Thought it would be good to get this thread started early :smile: Firmed Kent last night for English and American literature combined with Religious Studies, getting really excited now!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Add!ction
Thought it would be good to get this thread started early :smile: Firmed Kent last night for English and American literature combined with Religious Studies, getting really excited now!

I made a thread of this already lol, but I've firmed too! For criminology and sociology :smile:
Have you applied for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2

Firmed Kent for English and American lit combined with drama and theatre studies! :smile:

Hey, i'm a firmer too for English Language and Linguistics with Comparative Literature :smile: I'm 21 so my offer is unconditional! Very excited :biggrin:
Reply 4
I've firmed for Business Information Technology with 1 year industry:biggrin:
Reply 5
I firmed Kent for Economics with a year in industry! :smile: Anyone else thinking of studying Economics at Kent?
Reply 6
I firmed psychology and have applied for park wood flats and Keynes as top 2 accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I've firmed for Biology at Kent! :biggrin: Have applied for Parkwood 6 bed house and Keynes house as my top 2! :smile:
firmed Kent for Economics :smile::smile:
Reply 9
firmed kent for english lit, now to get the grades eeek!!
Reply 10
Firmed Kent for Computer Science (Networks) with Year in Industry! :smile:
any hopeful biomedics? :smile:
Reply 12
I'm doing Film!
Original post by lucyclaire
Firmed Kent for English and American lit combined with drama and theatre studies! :smile:

That's what I'm studying too! Got my results today and I've been accepted :biggrin: How did you do??
Reply 14
Original post by *laurenlouise
That's what I'm studying too! Got my results today and I've been accepted :biggrin: How did you do??

yay i got confirmed at Kent today to do drama and theatre studies starting in september! applied for park wood flats 1st choice accom and the house 2nd and 3rd!
Reply 15
Original post by amylane0408
I've firmed for Biology at Kent! :biggrin: Have applied for Parkwood 6 bed house and Keynes house as my top 2! :smile:

Firmed Kent for bio too! anyone else? :smile:
Confirmed for Actuarial Science, can't wait! :smile:
Reply 17
Anyone doing MultiMedia Technology ?
Reply 18
Original post by TheExceptionelle
any hopeful biomedics? :smile:

waiting on my reply but hopefully! what grades did you get?
Studying English and American Literature here in September :biggrin: Cannot wait! I've applied for Becket Court, Keynes and Eliot for accommodation. Any idea when we find out our accommodation places?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending