This discussion is closed.
Nick
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Hey, what did everyone think of the AS Business Studies exam? I found the questions were quite straightforward but I was rushing like mad so I couldn't finish all the points I wanted to.
James Hillman
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
It wasnt bad mate, i thought most questions were straight forward if u no your stuff, the hardest question in my eyes was Bus2 question 4, about Management by objective but it was only worth 8 marks so i aint that worried, i hope i get a good enough grade to get me into Uni.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It was fine. I was a bit put back by the Interest Rate, and Human Resource Management Q, but i practically always get A's so im not worried
AnotherChris
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Hmm I did it yesterday, but not sure, I don't recognise the questions you're talking about. Edexcel right? You did the one with the case study on Gap Inc?

Anyway the question for me where straightforward, but I probably messed it, because I've a tendency to write way too much. I had to rush off almost all the final questions in each of the papers, and left one behind in unit 3. At some points I had to finish off in point form. I'm rather bothered by the whole thing cause I got the highest mark in the mocks, and now I may miss my A.
Nick
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Yeh, its the Gap one i'm talking about. Yeh I know what you mean, the last questions for me were normally all rush jobs! The worst was marketing, i didn't have enough time for the lean production question.

I wudn't worry about getting that grade A, it was a hard paper and as long as you got some decent analysis and evaluation in to the questions should be fine! The good thing is that you can resit your worst paper(s) to get the grade you want!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (293)
34.27%
No (562)
65.73%

Watched Threads