Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What do you think of this site?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... it seems that a pattern is emerging.

ReputationRep:
    Uk Learning is....Helpful & addictive

ReputationRep:
    The grumpy members:

Bhaal85, elpaw, imasillynarb, Mr White, Petrozzi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    The grumpy members:

Why so grumpy??? And why are we a bunch of idiots???

G

ReputationRep:
    The grumpy members:

petrozzi still an't keep away can he! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    petrozzi still an't keep away can he! :rolleyes:
    That's not very nice, if Petrozzi wants to come on the site then that's up to him. Don't try and push people away Ollie. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Can we have a combination of options 2 and 7 - Excellent, but full of idiots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Why so grumpy??? And why are we a bunch of idiots???

G
    its probably our age. in our day this forum used to be so much more harmonised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    its probably our age. in our day this forum used to be so much more harmonised.
    Elpaw, did you post much around August time?

I came here in August time and never saw your posts really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    That's not very nice, if Petrozzi wants to come on the site then that's up to him. Don't try and push people away Ollie. :mad:
    what?

i was making the point that despite petrozzi leaving, he can't ever actually leave, he's addicted like everyone else!

why would i push petrozzi away? hes one of the best forum members ever, one of the old breed, the best breed, which are being overrun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Elpaw, did you post much around August time?

I came here in August time and never saw your posts really.
    god yes, august was the month of results. dont you remember my beautiful results countdown clock?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    what?

i was making the point that despite petrozzi leaving, he can't ever actually leave, he's addicted like everyone else!

why would i push petrozzi away? hes one of the best forum members ever, one of the old breed, the best breed, which are being overrun
    Chill man.

BTW: You are way too nostalgic - There are a lot of good newer members, you just keep pushing them away for no reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    god yes, august was the month of results. dont you remember my beautiful results countdown clock?
    I remember that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    No mate, I can't remember.

Was your Oxford offer AAA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Chill man.

BTW: You are way too nostalgic - There are a lot of good newer members, you just keep pushing them away for no reason.
    a) im not pushing them away
    b) ukl was much better when it wasn't a chat room to talk about what kind of peanut butter you like, or who the sexiest member is.
    c) don't patronise me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Petrozzi despises you, you know that? He's very adamant that you should have been booted out a long time ago, justifiably.

ReputationRep:
    Petrozzi despises you, you know that? He's very adamant that you should have been booted out a long time ago, justifiably.
    Yes I know he hates me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    a) im not pushing them away
    b) ukl was much better when it wasn't a chat room to talk about what kind of peanut butter you like, or who the sexiest member is.
    c) don't patronise me
    Well why don't you tell d to get rid of the sub forums that hide away all the educational/debating type things if you want it to be like how it was?

Stop moaning and tell d to get rid of the sub-forums - you know that is reason.

If you categorize all the useful threads into seperate sub-forums so that they are hidden from the main page, then obviously all that can happen is that the trashy threads get placed on the main page in full view - As this is where most people are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Well why don't you tell d to get rid of the sub forums that hide away all the educational/debating type things if you want it to be like how it was?

Stop moaning and tell d to get rid of the sub-forums - you know that is reason.

If you categorize all the useful threads into seperate sub-forums so that they are hidden from the main page, then obviously all that can happen is that the trashy threads get placed on the main page in full view - As this is where most people are.
    the forums are fine. its the people in them i can't connect with

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.