The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Offer Holders Thread for 2013 Entry

Noticed that there hasn't been one made for this year! :biggrin: Cheers guys and congratulations! :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
woooo lse
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Are postgrads also welcome? I got my conditional offer for Msc in Empires yesterday. I'm super excited, but I'm also looking for a way to finance it all without paying for loans until I'm 40...

I'm very happy though, it should be pretty easy for me to get my offer so fingers' crossed I don't screw up this semester.
Reply 3
Original post by expressyourself92
Are postgrads also welcome? I got my conditional offer for Msc in Empires yesterday. I'm super excited, but I'm also looking for a way to finance it all without paying for loans until I'm 40...

I'm very happy though, it should be pretty easy for me to get my offer so fingers' crossed I don't screw up this semester.

Yeah why not. :biggrin: Welcome to the thread and congrats on your offer! :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4
Original post by TPJY
woooo lse

Wooo. Econs? :biggrin:

Reply 5
Original post by kaelanong
Wooo. Econs? :biggrin:

yes bro :smile: you too!?
Reply 6
Original post by TPJY
yes bro :smile: you too!?

Yeah bro! :biggrin: LSE your first choice?

Reply 7
Yeah bro! :biggrin: LSE your first choice?

yes :smile: lookin forward to it so much :biggrin:
Reply 8
Hello guys! Well done everyone! I was just wondering if they do offer holder days at LSE so you can look around meet people etc and if they do when do they usually hold them? Thank you :biggrin: And well done again! :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by JJD16
Hello guys! Well done everyone! I was just wondering if they do offer holder days at LSE so you can look around meet people etc and if they do when do they usually hold them? Thank you :biggrin: And well done again! :biggrin:

Bump. Was wondering the same myself :smile:

Reply 10
Original post by JJD16

you should have got a letter in the post, it says that you're invited to the visit day on 17th April :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by TPJY
you should have got a letter in the post, it says that you're invited to the visit day on 17th April :smile:

Have you got yours yet? :smile:

Reply 12
Hoping an offer comes through soon!
Reply 13
Have you got yours yet? :smile:

yep got it a few days ago, are you an international student? if so it might be a tad longer :tongue:
Original post by expressyourself92

Someone in the same boat! I'm gonna need a CDL to fund mine though, yay for debt :frown:
I'm another prospective postgrad offer holder :smile: Although I'm only gonna be 21 (so young by LSE postgrad standards) and I look like (and party like) a fresher so I could easily be one of you :wink:
Reply 16
Original post by TPJY
yep got it a few days ago, are you an international student? if so it might be a tad longer :tongue:

Yep, unfortunately I am. Prolly gonna have to wait at least another couple of weeks before it reaches my shores :P Not gonna be able to fly all the way down for the offer holder day anyway :biggrin:

Reply 17
Yep, unfortunately I am. Prolly gonna have to wait at least another couple of weeks before it reaches my shores :P Not gonna be able to fly all the way down for the offer holder day anyway :biggrin:

mm im not gunna go either, can't afford to miss school!
Hi anyone got offer for Maths and Eco?
Original post by You!Me!Dancing!
I'm another prospective postgrad offer holder :smile: Although I'm only gonna be 21 (so young by LSE postgrad standards) and I look like (and party like) a fresher so I could easily be one of you :wink:

Is that really considered young? I'll be 22 when I start, I thought most people would be around that age.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending