The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Nursing interview 25/1

Hi everyone,
I had an interview at Bradford yesterday for mental health nursing and was wondering if anyone out of the other interview days had gotten offers and how long it took Bradford to reply on UCAS?
Thanks!
Reply 1
Hi I had an interview yesterday in the afternoon for adult nursing not heard anything as yet. When was your interview morning or afternoon?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Original post by missbeebee
Hi I had an interview yesterday in the afternoon for adult nursing not heard anything as yet. When was your interview morning or afternoon?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Afternoon :smile: you?
Reply 3
I was talking to a young guy who was going for mental health nursing interview from nottingham who's parents were nurses was that you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I was talking to a young guy who was going for mental health nursing interview from nottingham who's parents were nurses was that you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha you know it must have been :smile: what's your name?
Reply 5
Bev I was talking to you waiting to go in and I sat next to you in presentation. I was so nervous waiting for my adult nursing interview, how did you get on? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Bev I was talking to you waiting to go in and I sat next to you in presentation. I was so nervous waiting for my adult nursing interview, how did you get on? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I remember you!! :smile: I think mine went well, there were only 5 of us and I think it went well. Definite strong and weak candidates but I hope I did alright. How did yours go??
Reply 7
Got an unconditional :biggrin:
Reply 8
Hi my interview went well but my group were very competitive. Congrates on the offer I bet you are so pleased!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Hi my interview went well but my group were very competitive. Congrates on the offer I bet you are so pleased!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I could tell in a second you had the personality for nursing so if you don't get an offer it's a crime! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending